This excellent online course will allow you to gain an accredited qualification, which will demonstrate a professional level of skill and knowledge in your chosen subject. To enhance your career prospects, you should consider this Microsoft ASP .NET MVC online course!
Getting a Microsoft ASP .NET MVC accredited certificate will allow you to demonstrate the ability to use ASP.NET MVC, which gives you a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over mark-up for enjoyable, agile development. This fantastic Microsoft ASP .NET MVC online course allows you to get the most out of ASP.NET MVC, which includes many features that enable fast, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that use the latest web standards.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learn how to design web applications
- Learn how to develop ASP .NET MVC models
- Learn how to develop ASP .NET MVC controllers
- Learn how to apply styles to ASP .NET MVC web applications
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Certificate in Microsoft ASP .NET MVC.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
With this course you could become a .NET Developer. A .NET Developer’s duties can include:
- Create, code, test, and document programmes
- Develop software, feature, and change control documents
- Develop features, integrate software, and support testing
- Troubleshoot, debug, and verify accuracy of code
With this qualification, you could become any of the following:
- .Net Developer / Programmer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,605)
- Software Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,463)
- Software Developer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,789)
- Web Developer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £24,915)
- Senior .Net Developer / Programmer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £43,161)
|module 1: exploring asp dot net mvc 4|
|1. Exploring ASP Dot NET MVC 4||00:00:00|
|module 2: designing web applications|
|2. Designing Web Applications||00:00:00|
|module 3: developing asp dot net mvc 4 models|
|3. Developing ASP Dot NET MVC 4 Models||00:00:00|
|module 4: developing asp dot net mvc 4 controllers|
|4. Developing ASP Dot NET MVC 4 Controllers||00:00:00|
|module 5: applying styles to asp dot net mvc 4 web applications|
|5. Applying Styles to ASP Dot NET MVC 4 Web Applications||00:00:00|
|module 6: testing and debugging asp dot net mvc 4 web applications|
|6. Testing and Debugging ASP Dot NET MVC 4 Web Applications||00:00:00|
|module 7: structuring asp dot net mvc 4 web applications|
|7. Structuring ASP Dot NET MVC 4 Web Applications||00:00:00|
|module 8: troubleshooting asp.net web applications|
|8. Troubleshooting ASP.NET Web Applications||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.