What Will I Learn?
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Systems.
The IT industry today demands that professionals understand the latest technology in the marketplace. With so many IT professionals, you need to differentiate and set yourself apart from competitors. And the most effective way to do this is to achieve certifications and become qualified in current technologies. You can give yourself a set of skills that are unrivaled by your peers.
Microsoft Certification Regular Course Bundle is perfect for anyone working in IT, business, networking and infrastructure and will transform you into a highly qualified and skilled individual. The bundle contains specialist fields and all courses must be complete in the relevant subject area. The courses will cover the basics and move onto advanced features and help you develop your skills to move ahead in the career ladder.
What you will learn
- You will learn about installing Active Directory role, understanding GPOs, managing with users and groups on AD, monitoring and supporting AD, planning Active Directory Deployment and securing the authentication process.
- Demonstrate ability to configure and addressing and services, configuring network access, configuring names resolution, configuring file and print services and monitoring and managing a network infrastructure.
- You will learn installing, upgrading and migrating to Windows, deploying windows, configuring hardware and applications, configuring network connectivity, configuring access to resources and configuring backup and recovery options.
- The course prepares learners to identify the cause of and resolve desktop applications issues, resolving networking issues, maintaining Windows 7 systems, supporting mobile users and resolving security issues.
- You will learn how to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organizations, Also, learn how to design configure and manage the Windows 7 client environment.
- You will learn how to plan and implement local and remote management methods, plan and implement Windows 8 recovery solutions, configure cloud services and implement encryption and maintain end-point security.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognized skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support, and course demo to make your learning experience more rewarding.
|Course Titles||This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Systems
|Course Library Objectives||
|Course Duration||You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.|
|Who is this course for?||
|Method of Assessment||This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.|
|Certification||Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Certification Regular Course Bundle will be awarded certifications by Microsoft. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.|
|Progression and Career Path||This certificate bundle will impress potential employers into hiring you for a number of jobs in the IT industry. You can also use this certificate bundle to stay ahead of the others in the industry and to win the various career progression opportunities provided by your organisation. Mentioned below are few of the jobs this certificate bundle will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|microsoft 70-640: configuring windows server 2008 active directory|
|microsoft 70-642: configuring windows server 2008 network infrastructure|
|microsoft 70-646: windows server 2008 server administrator|
|microsoft 70-680: configuring windows 7 (r2)|
|microsoft 70-685: windows 7 enterprise desktop support technician|
|microsoft 70-686: windows 7 enterprise desktop administrator|
|microsoft 70-687: configuring windows 8 (r2)|
|microsoft 70-688: managing and maintaining windows 8|
|microsoft 70-697: configuring windows devices (windows 10)|
|microsoft 70-740: installation, storage and compute with windows server 2016|
No Reviews found for this course.