Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Microsoft SQL Server 2008 BI Development and Maintenance Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in SQL Server 2008. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in deploying, configuring and maintaining SSIS solutions, SSRS reports, caching and snapshots, deploying, implementing and configuring SSAS solutions.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Learn to deploy and maintain SSIS solutions
- Understand how to create SSRS reports
- Learn to configure SSAS solutions
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who wish to update their skills and knowledge
- IT professionals who need to demonstrate their Microsoft SQL Server 2008 BI Development and Maintenance knowledge
- Learners who are responsible for creating business intelligence solutions using SQL Server 2008
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Implementing an SSIS Solution
- Module 02: Configuring and Deploying and Maintaining SSIS
- Module 03: Creating reports in SSRS
- Module 04: Parameters Caching and Snapshots in SSRS
- Module 05: Extending SSRS reports with code
- Module 06: Deploying and Configuring SSAS
- Module 07: Implementing an SSAS Solution
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this certificate?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: implementing an ssis solution|
|2: configuring and deploying and maintaining ssis|
|3: creating reports in ssrs|
|4: parameters caching and snapshots in ssrs|
|5: extending ssrs reports with code|
|6: deploying and configuring ssas|
|7: implementing an ssas solution|
No Reviews found for this course.