Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance – Exam 70-448, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
During this course you will learn to:
- Implementing an SSIS solution (15-20%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSIS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSAS solution (20-25%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSAS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSRS solution (10-15%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSRS (13%)
Who is it for:
Candidates for this exam are responsible for creating business intelligence (BI) solutions by using SQL Server 2008 for their organisations. Candidates typically work with the full suite of BI technologies in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
This exam is intended for professionals who develop solutions by using the SQL Server 2008 BI tool suite. The qualified candidate for this exam typically has:
- one to two years of experience working with the Microsoft .NET Framework
- two to three years of experience using SQL Server 2005 BI components
- six months to one year of experience using SQL Server 2008
- experience using the SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database schemas
- experience creating and deploying a cube in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- experience creating and deploying a data mining model in SSAS
- experience writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries
- experience creating and deploying SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- experience authoring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- experience debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance – Exam 70-448, which will test your knowledge of the course objectives listed above.
For further details about the exam, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-448.aspx.
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance 70-448 certificate.
Learners must be over the age of 16.
Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
This exam is intended for professionals who develop solutions by using the SQL Server 2008 BI tool suite.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
|definitions of ssis packages|
|Definitions of SSIS Packages||00:53:00|
|learn how to debug and handle errors in ssis|
|Learn how to Debug and Handle Errors in SSIS||00:47:00|
|explaining of deploying and configuring ssis packages|
|Explaining of Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages||00:36:00|
|definitions of securing and executing ssis packages service administration|
|Definitions of Securing and Executing SSIS Packages Service Administration||00:38:00|
|methodologies of data analysis|
|Methodologies of Data Analysis||00:49:00|
|way of extending ssas cubes|
|Way of Extending SSAS Cubes||00:43:00|
|process of ssas storage processing and deployment|
|Process of SSAS Storage Processing and Deployment||00:00:00|
|how to secure and administer ssas?|
|How to Secure and Administer SSAS?||00:52:00|
|understanding the ssas data mining|
|Understanding the SSAS Data Mining||00:44:00|
|how to develop ssas reports?|
|How to develop SSAS Reports?||00:37:00|
|how to create ssrs reports?|
|How to Create SSRS Reports?||00:17:00|
|deploy, customize and schedule reports in ssrs|
|Deploy, Customize and Schedule Reports in SSRS||00:20:00|
|configuring and administering the ssrs server|
|Configuring and Administering the SSRS Server||00:27:00|