Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-432 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in SQL Server 2008. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in tables and views, constraints data types and partitioning solutions, programming objects, query fundamentals, XML data and performance information.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand query fundamentals
- Understand XML data and performance information
- Understand partitioning solutions
This course is aimed at:
- Those who need to prove their competency working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- IT professionals who wish to update their knowledge and gain new practical skills
- Those who wish to specialist in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Implementing Tables and Views
- Module 02: Implementing Constraints Data Types and Partitioning Solutions
- Module 03: Implementing Programming Objects
- Module 04: Working with Query Fundamentals
- Module 05: Applying Additional Query Techniques
- Module 06: Working with Additional SQL Server Components
- Module 07: Working with XML Data
- Module 08: Gathering Performance Information
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: installing sql server 2008|
|2: configure sql server 2008 and related services|
|3: maintaining sql server instances|
|4: maintaining a sql server database|
|5: managing sql server security|
|6: performing data management tasks|
|7: monitoring troubleshooting and optimising sql server|
|8: implementing high availability|
No Reviews found for this course.