Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business (RQF) Administration online course.
This excellent online accredited Business Administration qualification provides learners with the essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information, planning meetings and delivering presentations. During this online accredited business administration course learners will understand how to create bespoke documents, gain knowledge of communication systems and learn how to contribute to wider departmental or organisational change. In addition, the Certificate in Principles of Business (RQF) Administration qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Provide learners with the essential knowledge of how to carry out every day and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information, planning meetings and delivering presentations
- Gain underpinning knowledge of communication systems and processes
- Understand how to create bespoke business documents
- Learn how to supervise others and contribute to wider departmental or organisational change
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business (RQF) Administration
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 210
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 230
- Qualification number (QN): 60170748
- Module 01: Principles of Business
- Module 02: Principles of business communication and information
- Module 03: Principles of administration
- Module 04: Understand how to improve business performance
- Module 05: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Module 06: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Module 07: Principles of leadership and management
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 4 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional charge of £279 for your assessments and certificate, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business (RQF) Administration.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Human Resources
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector area(s):
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health Public Service and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing technologies
- Arts, Media and Publishing
|1: principles of business|
|Principles of Business – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Principles of Business – Part 2||00:00:00|
|2: principles of business communication and information|
|Principles of business communication and information||00:00:00|
|3: principles of administration|
|Principles of administration||00:00:00|
|4: understand how to improve business performance|
|Understand how to improve business performance||00:00:00|
|5: understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace|
|Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace||00:00:00|
|6: understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace|
|Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|7: principles of leadership and management|
|Principles of leadership and management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.