Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service online course.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification provides learners with the knowledge required by employers to work in a range of different environments in a customer service role. Learners will have knowledge of principles and practices of effective customer service, including customer retention, resolving customer complaints and problems as well as understanding how customer service delivery affects customer expectations. This qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employers to work in a range of different environments within a customer service role
- Develop essential knowledge of the principles and practices of providing effective customer service, including customer retention, resolving customer complaints and problems
- Understand how customer service delivery affects customer expectations
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 220
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 60170736
- Module 01: Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Module 02: Principles of Business
- Module 03: Understand how to Resolve Customer’s Problems or complaints
- Module 04: Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Module 05: Understand How to Monitor customer Service Interactions and Feedback
- Module 06: Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Module 07: Understand how to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional charge of £279 for your assessments and certificate, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health Public Service and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing technologies
- Arts, Media and Publishing
|1: understand the customer service environment|
|Understand the Customer Service Environment||00:00:00|
|2: principles of business|
|Principles of Business – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Principles of Business – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Part 2||00:00:00|
|3: understand how to resolve customer’s problems or complaints|
|Understand how to Resolve Customer’s Problems or complaints||00:00:00|
|4: understand customers and customer retention|
|Understand Customers and Customer Retention||00:00:00|
|5: understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback|
|Understand How to Monitor customer Service Interactions and Feedback||00:00:00|
|6: understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace|
|Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|7: understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace|
|Understand how to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.