Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management online course.
This excellent Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management will enable you to develop the knowledge, understanding and essential skills employers look for in employees. Not only will you gain key skills like team work, independent learning, and problem solving during this Certificate in Principles of Management, you will also learn how to support others, gain interpersonal skills, and learn to check information.
In addition, the Certificate in Principles of Management will prepare you for work, allowing you to become motivated, and giving you an understanding of work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organisation. This Certificate in Principles of Management course is suitable for learners of all abilities, but you might find it easier if you have already completed a level 2 qualification.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employers to work in management roles across a range of business settings
- Develop essential knowledge of management and leadership performance choose from a range of optional units most relevant to them, covering areas such as improving business performance, implementation of information systems and how to develop professional networks
- Gain the right level of occupational knowledge to support learners in current job roles or to progress to Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 215
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 6017075X
- Eligibility for an NUS extra discount card
- Fully accredited courses UK courses
- 24/7 access to our user friendly learning portal
- Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email
- Module 01: Principles of People Management
- Module 02: Principles of Business
- Module 03: Principles of Leadership and Management
- Module 04: Understand How to Improve Business Performance
- Module 05: Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Module 06: Understand How to Resolve Customer’s Problems or Complaints
- Module 07: Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 4 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
There is no extra charge for assessment.
Successful learners will be awarded a NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health Public Service and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing technologies
- Arts, Media and Publishing
|1: principles of people management|
|Principles of People Management – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Principles of People Management – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Assignment Briefs – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Assignment Briefs – Part 2||00:00:00|
|2: principles of business|
|Principles of Business – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Principles of Business – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Part 2||00:00:00|
|3: principles of leadership and management|
|Principles of Leadership and Management||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: understand how to improve business performance|
|Understand How to Improve Business Performance||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 4||00:00:00|
|5: understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace|
|Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 5||00:00:00|
|6: understand how to resolve customer’s problems or complaints|
|Understand How to Resolve Customer’s Problems or Complaints||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 6||00:00:00|
|7: understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback|
|Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 7||00:00:00|
|submit your assignment|
|Submit Your Assignment – Certificate in Principles of Management Submission I||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.