Considering an Office Administrator/Administration Assistant?
Are you looking to be a highly paid Office administrator/administrative assistant? Give your career a boost with the well recognised Global Edulink Certificate in Office Administration training course. Global Edulink, as a leading office administration training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your office administration skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration and secretary duties to the highest standards. [read more=”Read more”]
With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful office admin/ administrative assistant/ or secretary and gain highly paid employment today.
Online Office Administration Training Programme is one of the most demanded training programmes in our training centre. We deliver more than 200 packs in every week for our distance learners around the world. This training is for 40 guided learning hours.
This is higher demanded and more advantageous training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy.
This pack has 2 units. 1st unit delivers tutorials for developing your business communication skills and ICT skills and 02nd unit delivers tutorials for managing business environment and personal & professional development.
Further this programme teaches how to update your company’s social media profile and use social media and internet for personal and professional development, business letter, memo, CV, Covering letter for CV, Personal statement, and report writing, Preparation and face to Job interview, Data Entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc.
Certainly, at the end this programme you will be able to develop your administration skills, customer service skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills and confidence yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification. [/read]
Who is for?
- We designed this training for individual/group who prefer distance learning and busy with life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as an Office Administrator/Administration Assistant/Secretary.
- New or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice administration skills.
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop IT, and Administration skills.
Our online certificate in office administration training course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours and each unit carries 20 guided learning hours:
Unit 01; Developing Business Communication Skills (20 Guided Learning hours) [read more=”Read more”]
- Effective Business Communication (Business Document Production).
- Develop effective/technical writing skills.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
Unit 02; Managing business environment and personal & professional development (20 Guided Learning hours)
- Develop customer service skills.
- Managing database and company files.
- Successful Meetings & Minutes.
- Meeting and accommodation arrangements.
- Event Management Essentials.
- CV Writing, Cover letter, Personal statement.
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform in an interview.
- Social media and internet for personal and professional development. [/read]
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Office Administration Training”.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas such as sales and marketing. Therefore having qualified and worked in administration sector can be a “Good Foot in the Door” in administrative career.
Why you choose us
- This great opportunity which cover Microsoft Office and other IT skills. So this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office course.
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
|Effective business communication||00:00:00|
|Effective Technical Writing Skills||00:00:00|
|MS Word Tips & Tricks||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel Tutorial||00:00:00|
|MS PowerPoint Tips||00:00:00|
|Customer Service Skills||00:00:00|
|Managing database and company files||00:00:00|
|Arranging Business Travel and Accomodation||00:00:00|
|Event Planning Essentials||00:00:00|
|Writing CV and Covering Letter||00:00:00|
|Social Media for Personal and Professional Development||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Office Admin||00:40:00|
|EXAM: Office Admin||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.