Operation Management Diploma
Operations Management is a vital part of any organisation, whether manufacturing goods or services in the private, public or voluntary sectors. This Diploma will prepare you for work in the dynamic and growing field of Operation Management, which will be profitable and satisfying.
Virtually all the goods and services around us have gone through a process of being manufactured and have passed through an organisation, or several organisations. The study of Operation Management will help you to understand how these goods and services are produced and then provided to the public, so that as an Operations Manager you can oversee this process and make sure it runs as smoothly as possible. An Operations Manager needs to ensure that the goods or services being provided by an organisation is outstanding and exceeds expectations.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Introduction to the operation and supply of a chain management
- Quality in supply and operations chain management
- Six sigma and operations
- Controlling and monitoring quality
- Project management
- Product and service design
- Technology and operation process
- Facilities and capacity design
- Models for facility localization
- Design and strategy for supply chain
- Distribution and procurement for global supply
- Inventory systems
- Lean systems
- Forecasting for the Operations Management
- Operations and sales planning
- Effective resource planning for Operation management
- Scheduling the right operation management
Who is it for?
- Those who have some or no experience in operation management and would like to work in this field.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Interest-free, flexible payment plans:
We want to make learning affordable and accessible for all, which is why we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans. The process is simple, enroll on your chosen course with a small deposit, and then pay a manageable monthly Direct Debit – which will not cost any extra, and you can get started straight away.
|Payment Method||Deposit (Incl. VAT)||Installment||Monthly Installments||Total Price (Incl. VAT)||Enrollment|
|Pay in Full||£119.00||x||x||£119.00||Enroll|
|Pay using 0% APR Instalment Plan*||£32.00||£29.00||3||£119.00||Enroll|
Once we have received your deposit, you will get an online Direct Debit form via email. Complete it online and within 48 hours we will assign your course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Operation Management.
Our Operation Management Diploma will serve as your bridge to become:
- Professional Operation Managers
- Professional Industrial Production Manager
- Professional Management Consultant
|1. Introduction to Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Introduction to Operations & Supply Chain Management||00:54:00|
|Introduction to Operations & Supply Chain Management (Part 02)||00:40:00|
|2. Quality in Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Quality in Operations & Supply Chain Management (Part 01)||00:46:00|
|Quality in Operations & Supply Chain Management (Part 02)||00:46:00|
|3. Six Sigma And Operations Management|
|Six Sigma And Operations Management||00:33:00|
|4. Definition of Monitoring & Control and Project Management|
|Definition of Monitoring & Control||00:12:00|
|Definition of Project Management||00:25:00|
|5. Definition of Product Design and Service Design|
|Definition of Product Design||00:21:00|
|Definition of Service Design||00:13:00|
|6. Definition of Operations Processes & Technology|
|Definition of Operations Processes & Technology||00:07:00|
|7. Definition of Capacity & Facilities Design|
|Definition of Capacity & Facilities Design||00:25:00|
|8. Definition of Facility Location Models|
|Definition of Facility Location Models||00:31:00|
|9. Definition of Supply Chain Strategy & Design and Distribution|
|Definition of Supply Chain Strategy & Design||00:49:00|
|Global Supply Chain Procurement & Distribution (Part 01)||00:27:00|
|Global Supply Chain Procurement & Distribution (Part 02)||00:26:00|
|10. Inventory Management Definition|
|Inventory Management Definition||00:44:00|
|11. Lean Systems|
|Lean Systems (Part 01)||00:30:00|
|Lean Systems (Part 02)||00:26:00|
|12. Operations Management Forecasting|
|Operations Management Forecasting||00:04:00|
|13. SALES, OPERATIONS and Resource PLANNING PROCESS|
|Sales & Operations Planning Process||00:10:00|
|Resource Planning in Operations Management||00:44:00|
|14. Definition of Operation Scheduling|
|Definition of Operation Scheduling||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam: Operation Management Diploma||01:00:00|
|Exam: Operation Management Diploma||01:00:00|