Oracle and Java Courses Bundle are comprehensive courses that will speed learners up on web design, SQL, Python, HTML and web applications. This is the best time to set foot in the industry as a pro-coder. The courses will help you build a portfolio by simulating real world applications to ensure you are ready for the job at the end of the process. Whether you want to become a front-end developer or back-end developer you will acquire all the necessary skills to become a web developer.
Oracle databases are popular database platforms in the world and by achieving Oracle certification you will increase your marketability in an enterprise environment.
The courses will teach you how to master Oracle and Java and improve workflow, and impress clients and colleagues. Having a specialist certification on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Oracle and Java Courses, and that you have the necessary expertise required to apply it in an enterprise environment. It will increase your confidence and employability.
You can learn software from scratch, master specific features and upgrade to a new version. The library course is for any user who wants to validate your skills and achieve status in your IT career. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use Oracle and Java packages effectively and proficiently.
What you will learn
- The course will provide essential skills required to become a computer programmer.
- Introduction to Java language basics, developing and testing Java technology programme, exploring Java programming language, Java technology overview and expressions and flow control.
- Learn how to maintain an Oracle database, manage various structures, Oracle architecture and gain a conceptual understanding of how the components work.
- Unix Administration Basics will provide learners with skills and knowledge on how to administer the Unix operating system. You will learn to explore Unix file system, compile applications, set-up networks and manage and edit files.
- Improve your skills and knowledge based on Cloud applications and learn how to successfully implement Cloud computing.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
- Oracle 11g OCA 1Z0-051 & 1Z0-052: Fundamentals and Administration
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration
- Unix Administration Basics
- VMware vSphere VCP 5.5
- EXIN Cloud Computing
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
- Java Programming
- HTML Essentials
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalized learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Job hunters
- Learners interested in coding
- Learners wishing to qualify in Java and Oracle
- Learners looking to progress in database administration
- Those interested in server development
Method of Assessment
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exam, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Oracle and Java Courses Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Oracle and Java Courses Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Fullstack Developer
- AWS Architect
- Information and Security Leader
- Oracle Database Administrator
- SQL Server Developer
- Web Developer
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for a Web Developer is £24, 833 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com.
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|oracle 11g oca 1z0-051 & 1z0-052: fundamentals and administration|
|oracle 12c ocp 1z0-061: sql fundamentals|
|oracle 12c ocp 1z0-062: installation and administration|
|unix administration basics|
|vmware vsphere vcp 5.5|
|exin cloud computing|
|microsoft .net 4.5 programming with html 5|
No Reviews found for this course.