What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Oracle Database 12c – Installation and Administration Practice Lab online course.
Oracle Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT database professionals who hope to become certified. To gain an Oracle certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Oracle-1Z0-062 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Oracle-1Z0-062 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The Oracle-1Z0-062 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Oracle. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in database management tools, database instances, configuring oracle network environments, managing database storage structures, administering user security, managing space, undo data and data concurrency, implementing database audits, performing database maintenance, configuring backup and recovery, installing oracle and creating and upgrading oracle databases. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the oracle 1z0-062 certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- The tasks covered in this Practice Lab course will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the oracle 1z0-062 certification exam
- Experience the benefits of an Oracle Database that is re-engineered for Cloud computing
- Become an expert user of Oracle Database, which is the number one database in the world
- Gain an accredited Oracle qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Oracle Database Instances
- Module 02: Configuring an Oracle Network Environment
- Module 03: Managing Database Storage Structures
- Module 04: Administering User Security
- Module 05: Managing Space
- Module 06: Managing Data Concurrency and Undo
- Module 07: Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
- Module 08: Using Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Module 09: Performing Database Recovery
- Module 10: Moving Data
- Module 11: Managing Database Performance
- Module 12: Managing Resource Using Database Resource Manager
- Module 13: Automating Tasks Using Oracle Scheduler
- Module 14: Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Using Oracle Restart
- Module 15: Installing Oracle 12c
- Module 16: Creating an Oracle Database Using DBCA
- Module 17: Upgrading to Oracle 12c
- Module 18: Migrating Data Using Oracle Data Pump
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 67
- Passing Score: 64%
- Format: Multiple Choice
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=5001&get_params=p_exam_id:1Z0-062.
Successful learners will be awarded an Oracle Database 12c – Installation and Administration certificate.
Oracle certifications focus on IT training and certification for Oracle Technology, so they are the perfect qualifications for all IT professionals, and will help you to gain high level employment. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Career Path and Progression:
Upon successfully completing this Oracle Database 12c – Installation and Administration course, you could go on to higher level of the subject, and may wish to take another Oracle course to further your knowledge. In addition, you could begin working as any of the following:
- Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Oracle Database Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,726)
- Senior Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £45,729)
- Database Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,661)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: oracle database instances|
|2: configuring an oracle network environment|
|3: managing database storage structures|
|4: administering user security|
|5: managing space|
|6: managing data concurrency and undo|
|7: implementing oracle database auditing|
|8: using backup and recovery concepts|
|9: performing database recovery|
|10: moving data|
|11: managing database performance|
|12: managing resource using database resource manager|
|13: automating tasks using oracle scheduler|
|14: installing oracle grid infrastructure and using oracle restart|
|15: installing oracle 12c|
|16: creating an oracle database using dbca|
|17: upgrading to oracle 12c|
|18: migrating data using oracle data pump|
No Reviews found for this course.