Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Oracle Database 12c – SQL Fundamentals course.
The Oracle-1Z0-061 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Oracle. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Retrieving Data, Restricting and Sorting Data, Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output, Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions, Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions, Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins, Using Subqueries to Solve Queries and Managing Tables using DML Statements. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Oracle 1Z0-061 certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Become an expert user of Oracle Database, which is the number one database in the world
- Understand the structure of SQL, learn to create objects in the database
- Understand object privileges, multi row functions, and conversion functions
- Understand multitenant architecture and Cloud provisioning using an Oracle Database
- Gain an accredited Oracle qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Features of Oracle Database 12c
- Module 02: Retrieving Data Using SQL Statements
- Module 03: Restricting and Sorting Data
- Module 04: Using Single Row Functions to Customize Output
- Module 05: Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Module 06: Reporting Aggregated Data Using Group Function
- Module 07: Displaying Data from Multiple Tables using JOIN
- Module 08: Using Subqueries
- Module 09: Managing Tables using DML Statements
- Module 10: Introduction to DDL Language
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 75
- Passing Score: 65%
- Format: Multiple choice
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=5001&get_params=p_exam_id:1Z0-061.
Successful learners will be awarded an Oracle Database 12c – SQL Fundamentals certificate.
Oracle certifications focus on IT training and certification for Oracle Technology, so they are the perfect qualifications for all IT professionals, and will help you to gain high level employment. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Career Path and Progression:
Upon successfully completing this Oracle Database 12c – SQL Fundamentals course, you could go on to higher level of the subject, and may wish to take another Oracle course to further your knowledge. In addition, you could begin working as any of the following:
- Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Oracle Database Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,726)
- Senior Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £45,729)
- Database Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,661)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: features of oracle database 12c|
|2: retrieving data using sql statements|
|3: restricting and sorting data|
|4: using single row functions to customize output|
|5: conversion functions and conditional expressions|
|6: reporting aggregated data using group function|
|7: displaying data from multiple tables using join|
|8: using subqueries|
|9: managing tables using dml statements|
|10: introduction to ddl language|
No Reviews found for this course.