De-clutter. Get organised. Live life to the full!
If you feel your life is spinning out of control because you’re so disorganised, then this course is for you. Its comprehensive yet surprisingly easy and highly effective. Providing you with step-by-step ways to clear clutter from your life and make it simpler, enabling you to regain control of your space, time, paperwork, and priorities. You will learn easy-to-apply techniques for clearing the junk on your desk, in your house, on your calendar.
Global Edulink, one of the UK’s leading training providers, is confident that once you have completed this course successfully you will benefit from being more productive and efficient as you begin to become better organised. Gain new, long-lasting skills that can be applied to different disciplines in your life.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Learners will examine:
- De-junking spaces such as your office and home
- De-junking paper and information both at home and work
- Taking control of your time and your priorities, using planning tools, creating a five-year vision, setting SMART goals, and recognising and managing urgent vs. important tasks
Who is it for?
- Anyone who consider themselves to be disorganised
- Individuals looking to gain better control of the way they live
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT is required
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Organising and Efficiency Skills Training.
This course does not train you for a specific job, but Global Edulink is confident that once you have completed this course successfully you will benefit from being more productive and efficient as you begin to become better organised. Gain valuable transferable skills that will be desired by prospective employers, and could help you progress in your career.
|1. how to de-junk your life|
|How to De-junk Your Life||00:24:00|
|2. dealing with paper and information|
|Dealing with Paper and Information||00:25:00|
|3. identification of priorities|
|Identification of Priorities||00:26:00|
|Module Book 01 – Organisational Skills||05:50:00|
|Module Book 02 – Time Management||05:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.