The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is designed for learners to gain managerial skills and knowledge to effectively manage people in the workplace. It is also perfect for individuals who are already employed or want to work in management and leadership roles such as Manager, Area Manager and Quality Manager. The qualification will enhance the competence of the learner in the stated job roles. Learners have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of sectors and to aspire to reach high level positions within their employment. Learners will also gain technical knowledge to extend their occupational skills to specialist skills in management and leadership.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is for individuals who are employed in first-line management roles, who have core competence and knowledge within their employment but want to make a transition to middle-management level. The qualification will enable learners to seek employment within the professional management sector. The qualification will give learners the opportunity to become competent in their job roles and gain knowledge in leadership and management, personal and professional development, resource planning and developing productive working relationships.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more rewarding.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to learners and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):86
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):260
- Qualification number (QN):603/1136/8
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a 260 TQT, 26-credit and 86-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of four modules.
- Unit 1: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Management and Leadership Diploma
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £399 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with a Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership.
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrol, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: [email protected] and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Career Path and Progression
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management, or the Pearson Edexcel Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership and gain employment opportunities in positions such as Senior Manager, Director and Head of Department.
|1: pearson btec level 4 management and leadership diploma|
|Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: managing personal and professional development|
|Managing Personal and Professional Development – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|3: principles of management and leadership in organizations|
|Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: operational and human resource planning and manangement|
|Operational and Human Resource Planning and Manangement – Unit 4||00:00:00|
|submit your assignment|
|resubmit your assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.