The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a professional qualification for individuals to advance in their chosen field of employment, continue to gain higher educational qualification or in a related vocational area. With ample opportunities for career development, learners will gain an understanding, and improve in their skills and technical knowledge to gain titles of senior employment in an enterprise environment.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is for individuals working in Business Administration or aspiring to gain the titles of Office Manager, Executive Assistant or Programme Manager. Learners will be able to perform effectively in an enterprise environment and possess the qualities necessary in situations which require personal responsibility and decision making. The programme covers topics including business administration systems, managing information and knowledge, and communicating in business and project management. In addition, learners can extend their occupational skills to human resource management, operational planning, marketing and customer service management.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):195
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):420
- Qualification number (QN):601/3499/9
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment:
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42-credit and 195-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrol, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: [email protected] and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Career Path and Progression:
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business or Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration and gain employment opportunities in positions such as Senior Manager and Head of Department.
|1: business administration system|
|Business Administration System – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: communicating in a business|
|Communicating in a Business – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|3: managing self development|
|Managing Self Development – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: principles of operational planning|
|Principles of Operational Planning – Unit 7||00:00:00|
|5: managing information and knowledge|
|Managing Information and Knowledge – Unit 8||00:00:00|
|submit your assignment|
|Submit Your Assignment – Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration||00:00:00|
|resubmit your assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.