The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a comprehensive programme for individuals to progress in a wide range of sectors and reach senior positions. This qualification offers a great opportunity for learners to advance in their career or continue to study in the same area. Learners will become equipped with skills and knowledge to succeed in a wide array of business and management roles within their employment.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is designed for learners to gain skills and technical knowledge to assist with managing people, stakeholders and performance within operational areas of responsibility. Individuals who are working as Business Managers or Area Managers will find this programme highly effective. The qualification will make learners competent to become high performing individuals with knowledge in a wide array of areas including leadership and management, personal and professional development and resource planning. Learners will also gain an understanding of how to establish productive relationships in the workplace and apply their principles and practices when it comes to conflict management and conflict resolution.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more rewarding.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):126
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):370
- Qualification number (QN):601/3500/1
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 370 TQT, 37-credit and 126-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of three mandatory units.
- Unit 1: Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
- Unit 07: Budget Management
- Unit 10: Principles of Business Strategic Planning and Development
- Unit 13: Understand the Legal Context of Business
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrol, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: [email protected] and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Career Path and Progression
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or the Pearson Edexcel Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership and gain employment opportunities in positions such as Senior Manager, Director and Head of Department.
|1: principles of building respectful and productive working relationships in organizations|
|Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: managing personal and professional development|
|Managing Personal and Professional Development – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|3: principles of management and leadership in organizations|
|Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: operational and human resource planning and manangement|
|Operational and Human Resource Planning and Manangement – Unit 4||00:00:00|
|5: budget management|
|Budget Management – Unit 7||00:00:00|
|6: principles of business strategic planning and development|
|Principles of business strategic planning and development – Unit 10||00:00:00|
|7: understand the legal context of business|
|Understand the legal context of business – Unit 13||00:00:00|
|submit your assignment|
|Submit Your Assigment – Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|resubmit your assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.