The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed to give learners the understanding, skills and knowledge to prepare within their employment or aspire to reach high level positions in an enterprise environment. The qualification will provide opportunities in career development and subsequently for those who are still studying in schools, colleges and educational institutes. A professional qualification will provide opportunities for learners to advance in their career in a wide range of sectors. Learners can aspire to reach senior positions within their employment, continue to study in the same area or related vocational area. The qualification will assist learners gain new skills and knowledge that may be required for particular sectors of employment.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will provide learners with the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and techniques to achieve high level performance in their workplace. The qualification will give learners the opportunity to become competent in their job roles and enhance their personal attributes to be applied within specific vocational sectors.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector, such as retail or automotive
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):24
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):70
- Qualification number (QN):601/3798/8
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 70 TQT, 7-credit and 24-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one module.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £299 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Learners should be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrol, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: [email protected] and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Career Path and Progression
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, learners can go on to study further or gain employment opportunities. This qualification will assist to seek progression to a senior manager’s role and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
|principles of management and leadership - unit 1|
|➤ understand leadership and management theories and principles|
|Understand leadership and management theories and principles||00:00:00|
|➤ understand leadership styles|
|Understand leadership styles||00:00:00|
|➤ understand motivation and empowerment|
|Understand motivation and empowerment||00:00:00|
|➤ understand the management of performance|
|Understand the management of performance||00:00:00|
|➤ assignment brief|
|submit your assignment|
|resubmit your assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.