The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership extends the work-related focus from the level 5 Certificate. The qualification prepares learners in a vocational sector or is perfect for individuals who have decided that they want to follow a specific area of work.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is an extensive programme aimed at individuals who want to advance in their career within their current employment or attain high level positions in an enterprise. The programme offers the relevant skills and knowledge needed for individuals to be successful in middle management. The topics covered provide learners with an essential underpinning knowledge to make it a comprehensive and rounded development opportunity.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):239
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):390
- Qualification number (QN):601/3596/7
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 390 TQT, 39-credit and 239-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of seven modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 13: Marketing Management
- Unit 15: Strategic Project Management
- Unit 16: Successful Business Team Development
- Unit 18: Budget Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Learners should be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrol, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: [email protected] and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Career Path and Progression
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, learners can go on to study and progress onto a range of management and other professional qualifications at level 6 and above, such as the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management. This qualification will assist learners to seek progression to Senior Manager, Director and Head of Department job roles.
|1: principles of management and leadership|
|Principles of Management and Leadership – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: strategic business management and planning|
|Strategic Business Management and Planning – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|3: strategic decision making|
|Strategic Decision Making – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: marketing management|
|Marketing Management – Unit 13||00:00:00|
|5: strategic project management|
|Strategic Project Management – Unit 15||00:00:00|
|6: successful business team development|
|Successful Business Team Development – Unit 16||00:00:00|
|7: budget management|
|Budget Management – Unit 18||00:00:00|
|submit your assignment|
|Submit Your Assignment – Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|resubmit your assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.