What Will I Learn?
Created and administrated by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification is the broadest Agile qualification in the market today. The Agile Certified Practitioner certification proves that you have professional knowledge of agile principles, methodologies and tools. Technology and trends are changing daily, which means we all need to acquire some agility. The need for agile professionals is constantly growing, so now’s the time to prove your agility.
If you are working in organisations using Agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP provides an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of Agile practices. The certification is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders, individuals with experience working on Agile project teams can also apply.
Our Agile Certified Practitioner course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be an Agile Practitioner specialist. The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
This course will provide everything you need to know to pass the exam for the ACP® certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Demonstrate your level of professionalism in Agile project management practices to employers.
- Increase your professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Finally, this course will guide you to passing the exam for the ACP® certification.
Who is it for?
- If you use Agile practices in your projects or your organisation is adopting agile approaches to project management the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification is for you.
- The PMI-ACP is ideal for project management aspirants such as Project managers, Agile Team Members, Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects, Team leads/Managers, Project Executives/Engineer, Software Developers and any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Exam: PMI-ACP ®
Duration: 3 hours
Numbers of Questions: 120 Multiple Choice Questions (100 Scored Questions and 20 Pretest (Unscored) Questions)
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
PMI-ACP Exam Content and Blueprint:
- Agile Principles and Mindset – 16%
- Value-driven Delivery – 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement – 17%
- Team Performance -16%
- Adaptive Planning – 12%
- Problem Detection and Resolution – 10%
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) – 9%
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®’’.
PLEASE NOTE: The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately. Click here to book your exam.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Upon successfully obtaining this qualification, you will be able to function comfortably in an Agile environment. You will be able to work in roles such as:
- Software Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Analyst
- Project Manager
- Software Development
|Agile Principles & Agile Software||00:55:00|
|Team Members & Extreme Programming||01:08:00|
|Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)||00:19:00|
|Crystal Overview & Kanban||00:34:00|
|Planning Value & Risk||00:36:00|
|Agile Contracting & Earned Value||00:41:00|
|Management vs. Leadership||00:08:00|
|Boosting Team Performance||00:08:00|
|Leadership & Empowered Teams||00:22:00|
|Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis||00:31:00|
|Problem Identifying & Resolution||00:28:00|
|Refactoring & Problem Solving||00:15:00|
|Project Continuous Improvement||00:22:00|
|Handbook- Agile Certified Practitioner||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.