If you are intending to pursue the recognised Risk Management Professional (RMP)® certification, then this course is for you. This is a MUST DO for all Project Managers or those who wish to get involved in the profession of risk management. The entire course is compliant with the Risk Management Standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
In this course you will learn about:
- Risk management planning
- Risk identification
- Stakeholder management
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Risk response planning
- Learning to control risks etc.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the exam for the RMP certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Our Risk Management course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be a Risk Management specialist. The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the most complex topics.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Course Objectives:
- This course helps learners to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Risk Management Professional (RPM®) exam with the understanding of project risk management according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
√ Who is it for?
- If you are hoping to sharpen your project management skills and showcase their specialised expertise in risk management, this course is meant for you. We assure you that you will find this course useful. This course serves in preparing the learners to qualify for the Project Management Institute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) exam.
- If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
√ Course Description:
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
√ Method of Assessment:
Duration: 3.5 hours
Numbers of Questions: 170 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®”
PLEASE NOTE: The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately.
√ Entry Requirements:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
√ Career Path:
Upon successfully obtaining this qualification, according to Pay scale figures, you can earn average £50,000 (p.a) in the roles such as:
- Project Manager
- Risk Management Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Risk Management Specialist
- Risk Management Analyst
- Project Coordinator etc.
|Introduction, Process & Exam||00:18:00|
|Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1||00:11:00|
|Planning Risk Management||00:14:00|
|Communication & Stakeholder Management||00:11:00|
|Risk Identification & Additional Steps||00:13:00|
|Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score||00:11:00|
|Quantitative Risk Analysis||00:07:00|
|Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis||00:25:00|
|Planning for Risk Response||00:09:00|
|Risk Reduction Techniques||00:13:00|
|Aftermath of Risk Management||00:05:00|
|Handouts- Risk Management Professional (RMP)®|
|Handouts- Risk Management Professional (RMP)®||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®||00:40:00|