Highlight your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats, and capitalise on opportunities with Global Edulink’s PMI Risk Management Professional course
In your capacity as a risk management specialist, you enhance and protect the needs of your organisation. With advanced skills in risk management, you are able to perform a specialised function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual, and complex.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organisation. Organisations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals more often and waste less money than low performers.
If you are ready for greater recognition, then why not consider Global Edulink’s PMI-RMP course which we believe will validate your specialised expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
- Risk management concepts and environment
- The definition of a project and how to identify, plan for, and manage risks within that project
- How to carry out both qualitative and quantitative risk analyses
- How to plan your risk responses
- Risk monitoring and control
Who is it for?
- If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a Project Manager of large and complex projects, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in PMI Risk Management Professional.
[The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years]
The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately.
You can apply for Exam here>https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/risk-management-rmp
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education]
This course could allow you to become a:
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Specialist
- Risk Management Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
|1. introduction to pmi risk management professional|
|Introduction to PMI Risk Management Professional||00:59:00|
|2. risk management concepts|
|Risk Management Concepts||00:24:00|
|3. risk management environment|
|Risk Management Environment||00:32:00|
|4. project definition|
|5. risk management planning|
|Risk Management Planning||00:22:00|
|6. risk identification|
|7. qualitative risk analysis|
|Qualitative Risk Analysis||00:35:00|
|8. quantitative risk analysis|
|Quantitative Risk Analysis||00:46:00|
|9. risk response planning|
|Risk Response Planning||01:00:00|
|10. risk monitoring and controlling|
|Risk Monitoring And Controlling||00:26:00|