Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Practice Labs Introduction to Wireshark course.
Wireshark is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyser. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level and is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions.
The Introduction to Wireshark Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in using Wireshark. By completing the lab tasks, you will improve your practical skills in installing and customizing Wireshark, and using Wireshark to capture and analyse traffic. You will also become familiar with the common ports and protocols used in networking.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand Common Ports and Protocols
- Installing Wireshark
- Wireshark Functionality
- Customising Wireshark
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Understand Common Ports and Protocols
- Module 02: Installing Wireshark
- Module 03: Wireshark Functionality
- Module 04: Customizing Wireshark
- Module 05: Working with Captured Traffic
- Module 06: Analyzing Captured Traffic
- Module 07: Analyzing Protocols
- Module 08: Packet Sniffing with Wireshark
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
Once you have completed this Practice Labs Introduction to Wireshark course you are eligible for a number of high level roles, such as:
- Network Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,080)
- Test Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,810)
- Software Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,757)
- Software Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,404)
- Cybersecurity Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,395)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: understand common ports and protocols|
|2: installing wireshark|
|3: wireshark functionality|
|4: customizing wireshark|
|5: working with captured traffic|
|6: analyzing captured traffic|
|7: analyzing protocols|
|8: packet sniffing with wireshark|
No Reviews found for this course.