Obtaining a PRINCE2® Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project management/project coordination as a career or are already working in a project environment. Our excellent online training package includes a PRINCE2® Foundation Official exam voucher at the end. Enrol on this course today to take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Why PRINCE2®?
- It is a globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £32,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principals involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively
- It is a great asset for your CV
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2® certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.
√ Who is it for?
PRINCE2® Foundation Level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to progress to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you have completed Foundation level, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® .
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
√ Method of Assessment:
Exam, which can be sat online. Exam is not included in this package and you need to be booked separately.
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Format:
- 60-minute exam duration
- 60 Multiple choice questions
- Closed book
- 36/60 required to pass = 60% pass mark
NB: The exams can also be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Please contact us for further information on exams.
√ Entry Requirements:
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Just have an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® Certified.
√ Career Path:
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
- PRINCE2® Foundation qualification will lead you to PRINCE2® Practitioner level.
√ How does our online training package work?
The way the training is run will be online, and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 98% first time pass rate. (NB: Exam, this can be sat online and exam is not included this package, you will need to be book it separately).
It is simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance. Enrol on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
|Handouts Prince2 Foundation||00:00:00|
|introduction to prince2 foundation|
|Introduction To Prince2 Foundation||00:33:00|
|Principles – Prince2 Foundation||00:10:00|
|1. Business Case Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:33:00|
|2. Organization Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:41:00|
|3. Quality Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:41:00|
|4. Plans Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:31:00|
|5. Risk Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:30:00|
|6. Change Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:25:00|
|7. Progress Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:25:00|
|1. Processes – Prince2 Foundation||00:11:00|
|2. Starting Up A Project – Prince2 Foundation||00:13:00|
|3. Directing A Project – Prince2 Foundation||00:11:00|
|4. Initiating A Project – Prince2 Foundation||00:15:00|
|5. Managing a Stage Boundary – Prince2 Foundation||00:09:00|
|6. Controlling A Stage – Prince2 Foundation||00:15:00|
|7. Managing Product Delivery – Prince2 Foundation||00:10:00|
|8. Closing a Project – Prince2 Foundation||00:16:00|
|Tailoring – Prince2 Foundation||00:07:00|
|Case Studies: Prince2 Foundation||00:00:00|
|Additional Course Materials for PRINCE2 Foundation||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Prince2 Foundation||01:00:00|
|book your exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2||00:00:00|