Our PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Official Exams Package enables you to take the Foundation and Practitioner exams at a lower cost than other providers. The Exam Only package is ideal for those who have completed prior studies and just need to take the exam.
Obtaining a PRINCE2® 2017 Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project management/project coordination as a career or are already working in a project environment. Our excellent online training package includes a PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Official exam voucher at the end. Enrol on this course today to take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Exam:
√ Foundation Exam Entry Requirements:
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® 2017 Certified.
√ PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Examination Format:
- 60-minute exam duration
- 60 questions per paper
- Closed book
- 36/60 required to pass = 60% pass mark
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam:
- The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® 2017 in real-life scenarios:
√PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam Format:
- Contains 68 questions
- Is in an objective testing style (multiple choice)
- Is 2.5 hours long
- Has a 55% pass mark or 38/68
- Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only)
√ Entry Requirements:
In order to sit the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
√ Who is it for?
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Level: Exam is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to progress to more senior roles. Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc. As soon as you have completed Foundation, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® 2017 methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® 2017 .
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Level:
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® 2017 environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
√ Career Path:
Upon completing your PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
|official exam supporting documents|