Obtaining a PRINCE2® Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project management/project coordination as a career or are already working in a project environment. PRINCE2® is an internationally recognised best practice project management methodology. Since its inception in 1989, it has been widely adopted and successfully implemented throughout both the public and private sectors in the UK and around the world.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
- It is a globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- It is a great asset for your CV.
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources.
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2® certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.
Who is it for?
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations.
The training received in the PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
Module breakdown for PRINCE2® Practitioner course below:
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Concepts
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Components
- PRINCE2® Techniques
- PRINCE2® Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Questions
Method of Assessment:
Exam, which can be sat online. The exam is not included in this package and needs to be booked separately.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Format:
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® in real-life scenarios:
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® manual only)
NB: The exams can also be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Please contact us for further information on exams.
- Learners must pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
How does our online training package work?
The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 97% first time pass rate. (NB: Exam, this can be sat online. The exam is not included in this package and needs to be booked separately).
It is a simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance. Enrol on this course today to take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
|Handouts PRINCE2 Practitioner||00:00:00|
|Overview – Prince2 Practitioner||00:27:00|
|1. Business Case Theme – Prince2 Practitioner||00:33:00|
|2. Organization Theme – Prince2 Practitioner||00:28:00|
|3. Quality Theme – Prince2 Practitioner||00:37:00|
|4. Plans Theme – Prince2 Foundation||00:20:00|
|5. Risk Theme – Prince2 Practitioner||00:28:00|
|6. Change Theme – Prince2 Practitioner||00:24:00|
|7. Progress Theme – Prince2 Practitioner||00:21:00|
|1. Starting Up a Project – Prince2 Practitioner||00:11:00|
|2. Directing A Project – Prince2 Practitioner||00:05:00|
|3. Initiating A Project – Prince2 Practitioner||00:10:00|
|4. Managing a Stage Boundary – Prince2 Practitioner||00:05:00|
|5. Controlling A Stage – Prince2 Practitioner||00:06:00|
|6. Managing Product Delivery – Prince2 Practitioner||00:03:00|
|7. Closing a Project – Prince2 Practitioner||00:06:00|
|Tailoring – Prince2 Practitioner||00:06:00|
|Course Materials for PRINCE2 PRACTITIONER||00:00:00|
|Exam Preparation: Prince2 Practitioner||00:00:00|
|book your exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2||00:00:00|