Our PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam Only package enables you to take the Practitioner exam at a lower cost than other providers. This Exam Only package is ideal for those who have completed prior studies and just want to take the exam.
Obtaining a PRINCE2® 2017 Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project management/project coordination as a career or are already working in a project environment. This package includes vouchers for the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam. You will receive an Official PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner certificate upon successfully completing the exam. Limited Vouchers are available for discounted price. Hurry up!
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam
√ Entry Requirements:
In order to sit the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
√ Practitioner Examination Format:
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® 2017 in real-life scenarios:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® 2017manual only)
- Exam included in course fee
√ Who is it for?
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Level:
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® 2017 environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
√ Career Path:
Upon completing your PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
|official exam supporting documents|
|book your exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2 Practitioner||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.