The daily responsibility of patient care rests with the nursing team. The Professional Adult Care Course Bundle is a comprehensive training for individuals to gain an overview of the skills and knowledge required in the role of a patient carer to ensure patient comfort and safety in the adult care setting. Learn how to be adult nurse, patient carer and counsellor. The library course will enable learners take their career in adult nursing to the next level. The course will give learners the confidence and capability of helping people who are unable to help themselves.
It is a rewarding career to have and the Professional Adult Care Course Bundle will help learners translate their skills into action and be able to work in a wide variety of positions in the adult care industry. The courses will enable individuals to have specialist certifications on their CV which will demonstrate their abilities to be a standout amongst employers in the nursing and adult care industry.
Healthcare is one of the biggest industries in the world. It is also a career that promises flexibility, security and satisfaction. Nursing is a significant part of the adult care industry whether it is patient care in a nursing home, residence or hospital. The Professional Adult Care Course Bundle will cover key topics on the procedures and techniques to keep your nursing and adult care skills sharp and up to date.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Learners will gain specialist skills on emergency medicine, understand how it works, identify serious symptoms and how to treat pain.
- The course provides in-depth training on adult nursing, medication administration and pain management.
- Gain an understanding of the responsibilities of a nurse, their daily tasks, how to carry out daily functions.
- Learn about emergency medicine and get a good grasp of it.
- Learn how to recognise a person with diabetes, understand the diagnosis and classification of diabetes.
- Gain skills in counselling techniques used by counsellors and enjoy a rewarding career.
- Diploma in Adult Nursing
- Certificate in Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults
- Certificate in Memory Improving Training
- Certificate in Counselling Strategies
- Diploma in Diabetes Awareness – Level 3
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Individuals considering becoming a part of the adult care industry
- Individuals with basic experience in nursing and adult care
- Adult carers, nurses and counsellors who want to advance their skills and knowledge
- Individuals interested in patient care
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
- Learners should have a deep interest in becoming a part of the nursing and adult care industry
- Individuals with basic skills and knowledge in adult care and nursing and want to advance in their profession
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Professional Adult Care Course Bundle you will be required to take multiple-choice question assessment tests. The multiple-choice question assessments will be automatically marked with learners receiving instant grades.
Those who successfully complete the Professional Adult Care Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates. For every course you complete successfully you will receive free e-certificates and you can purchase printed certificates, as well. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Professional Adult Care Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Professional Adult Care Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Nurse Practitioner – £17.30 per hour
- Health Care Assistant – £7.33 per hour
- Nursing Assistant – £7.91 per hour
- Counsellor – £24,707 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Care Worker – £7.36 per hour
- Care Home Assistant – £7.30 per hour
- Nurse Worker – £7.07 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|☑ adult nursing diploma|
|1: introduction to nursing|
|2: communication in nursing|
|3: health and safety for nursing|
|4: hygiene for nursing|
|5: infection control|
|7: medication administration for nursing|
|8: understanding immune system in nursing|
|9: rest and sleep for nurses|
|10: mobility and immobility issues in nursing|
|11: pain management for nurses|
|13: fluid and electrolyte balance|
|15: oxygenation in nursing|
|Mock Exam: Nursing Diploma||01:00:00|
|Exam: Nursing Diploma||01:00:00|
|☑ mastering nursing care and emergency medicine for adults|
|adult nursing - unit 1|
|adult nursing - unit 2|
|adult nursing - unit 3|
|emergency medicine - unit 1|
|emergency medicine - unit 2|
|emergency medicine - unit 3|
|emergency medicine - unit 4|
|emergency medicine - unit 5|
|emergency medicine - unit 6|
|Mock Exam: Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults||00:40:00|
|Exam: Mastering Nursing Care and Emergency Medicine for Adults||00:40:00|
|☑ memory improving training|
|1: introduction to memory techniques|
|2: principles of memory|
|3: identifying memory techniques|
|4: understanding the numeric peg system|
|5: overview of situational methods|
|6: the conclusion|
|☑ counselling strategies|
|1: roles of group dynamics|
|2: explaining ethical issues in group counselling|
|3: psychoanalytic therapy theories|
|4: overview of gestalt- & person-centered group therapy|
|5: the realty group therapy, behavioral and cognitive|
|6: understanding of gender, age, and multicultural issues in group therapy|
|Mock Exam: Counselling Strategies||00:40:00|
|Exam: Counselling Strategies||00:40:00|
|☑ diploma in diabetes awareness - level 3|
|1: what is diabetes|
|2: other types of diabetes|
|4: avoiding diabetes|
|6: maintaining a healthy life|
|7: being healthy|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Diabetes Awareness – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Diabetes Awareness – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.