Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
During this course, you will learn to:
- Implement and manipulate document structures and objects (24%)
- Implement program flow (25%)
- Access and secure data (26%)
- Use CSS3 in applications (25%)
Who is it for:
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
For further details about the exam, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-480.aspx.
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
- Candidates should also have a minimum of one to two years of experience developing with HTML in an object-oriented, event-driven programming model.
With this course certificate and the official exam certificate, you can stand apart from the other candidates in the job market and get ahold of a desirable job position within the IT industry. You can also use this certificate to study further in the subject or to take progressive steps within your career. Mentioned as follows are some of the job positions this course will help you get ahold of, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Configuration Manager – £37,654 Per annum
- Network Analyst – £30,155 Per annum
- Network Manager – £30,790 Per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,235 Per annum
|1. a technical introduction to web development technologies|
|1: A Technical Introduction to Web Development Technologies||02:56:00|
|2. html fundamentals and learn css|
|2: HTML Fundamentals||02:25:00|
|3: Learn CSS||01:12:00|
|4. intro to jquery|
|5 : Intro to jQuery||00:31:00|
|6: What Is HTML5?||01:52:00|
|5. learn how to code in css3|
|7: Learn How to Code in CSS3||01:02:00|
|6. course overview|
|8 : Course Overview – Part 1||00:59:00|
|8 : Course Overview – Part 2||01:02:00|