Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server exam.
The 70-461 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in creating database objects, working with data, modifying data, and troubleshooting and optimisation.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Create database objects (20–25%)
- Work with data (25–30%)
- Modify data (20–25%)
- Troubleshoot and optimise (25–30%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Create and alter tables using Transact SQL syntax
- Module 02: Create and alter views
- Module 03: Create and modify constraints
- Module 04: Create and alter DML triggers
- Module 05: Query data by using SELECT statements
- Module 06: Implementing Sub queries
- Module 07: Implementing Data Types
- Module 08: Implementing Aggregate Queries
- Module 09: Query and Manage XML Data
- Module 10: Modifying Data
- Module 11: Working with Functions
- Module 12: Optimizing Queries
- Module 13: Troubleshooting Queries
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-461.aspx.
This exam is intended for SQL Server database administrators, system engineers and developers with two or more years of experience, who are seeking to validate their skills and knowledge in writing queries.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
- IT Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- Senior Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £45,729)
- Software Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,404)
- IT Business Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £35,977)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: create and alter tables using transact sql syntax|
|2: create and alter views|
|3: create and modify constraints|
|4: create and alter dml triggers|
|5: query data by using select statements|
|6: implementing sub queries|
|7: implementing data types|
|8: implementing aggregate queries|
|9: query and manage xml data|
|10: modifying data|
|11: working with functions|
|12: optimizing queries|
|13: troubleshooting queries|
No Reviews found for this course.