What Will I Learn?
Stop struggling with research papers, learn what it takes to write them perfectly every time
The skills provided by this Research Writing course can be used to gain you a career in a number of areas, and can also be helpful during higher level study. We are living in a world with an abundance of information, but if you cannot assimilate that information in an easy-to-understand way, it becomes useless. With Global Edulink, you will develop the knowledge and skills to carry our accurate research, analyse information and put it into a particular format. This course will educate you on the fundamentals of this process, so you can achieve educational excellence and intellectual expertise.
Academic work requires expert understanding of a given topic, and knowledge of how to prepare and structure the paper, which includes: understanding formatting and referencing styles, how to correctly cite sources, and the development of writing fluency and ability to effectively convey your message. Unfortunately, not everyone has such skills, and therefore often students and professionals alike struggle with writing research papers. Well, struggle no more! As this is what this course is for – to help you to attain those desired, proficient writing skills and assist you in your quest to be able to write perfect research papers that your audience will be excited to read.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Academic students and research professionals
- Those interested in studying at a high level
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Research Writing Skills
This course could be that additional qualification that gets you a desirable job role within the research industry. This course could also pave way for your career progression by helping you win the various job incentives provided by your employer. Mentioned below are few of the job roles this course will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Policy Officer – £27,733 per annum
- Clinical Research Assistant – £23,584 per annum
- Research Assistant, Medical – £25,359 per annum
- Content Writer – £20,303 per annum
- Market Researcher – £23,483 per annum
|02. examining methods of research papers|
|Examining Methods of Research Papers||00:24:00|
|03. writing the paper|
|Writing the Paper||00:35:00|
|04. developing a thesis statement|
|Developing a Thesis statement||00:35:00|
|05. how to cite sources|
|How to Cite Sources||00:24:00|
|exercise file:research writing skills|
|Exercise File:Research Writing Skills||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Research writing skills||00:40:00|
|Exam: Research writing skills||00:40:00|