What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 98-361 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The Software Development Fundamentals (98-361) Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in C#. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Visual Studio, Data Types, Decision Structures, Repetition, Error Handling, Classes, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Algorithms, Data Structures and Web Page Development. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Understanding core programming (15-20%)
- Understanding object-oriented programming (20-25%)
- Understanding general software development (15-20%)
- Understanding web applications (15-20%)
- Understanding desktop applications (15-20%)
- Understanding databases (15-20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Understand computer storage and data types
- Module 02: Understand computer decision structures
- Module 03: Identify the appropriate method for handling repetition
- Module 04: Understand error handling
- Module 05: Understand the fundamentals of classes
- Module 06: Understand inheritance
- Module 07: Understand polymorphism
- Module 08: Understand encapsulation
- Module 09: Understand Algorithms and Data Structures
- Module 10: Understand web hosting
- Module 11: Understand web services
- Module 12: Understand Windows Store apps
- Module 13: Understand console-based applications
- Module 14: Understand Windows Services
- Module 15: Understand relational database management systems
- Module 16: Understand database query methods
- Module 17: Understand database connection methods
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-98-361.aspx.
This exam validates that a candidate has fundamental security knowledge and skills. It can serve as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. It is recommended that candidates become familiar with the concepts and the technologies described here by taking relevant training courses. Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, anti-malware products, firewalls, network topologies and devices and network ports.
Successful learners will be awarded a 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,194)
- Network Architect (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £57,878)
- Help Desk Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,679)
- Website Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £24,925)
- Software Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,404)
- Systems Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,281)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: understand computer storage and data types|
|2: understand computer decision structures|
|3: identify the appropriate method for handling repetition|
|4: understand error handling|
|5: understand the fundamentals of classes|
|6: understand inheritance|
|7: understand polymorphism|
|8: understand encapsulation|
|9: understand algorithms and data structures|
|10: understand web hosting|
|11: understand web services|
|12: understand windows store apps|
|13: understand console-based applications|
|14: understand windows services|
|15: understand relational database management systems|
|16: understand database query methods|
|17: understand database connection methods|
No Reviews found for this course.