Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications in Windows XP Practice Lab course.
The Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows XP professional. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and troubleshooting applications, resolving issues related to usability, resolving issues related to application customisation, configuring and troubleshooting connectivity for applications and configuring application security.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain hands on IT skills and update your knowledge
- Improve your skills in configuring and troubleshooting applications
- Learn to resolve issues related to usability
- Learn to configure and troubleshoot connectivity
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals wishing to improve and update their knowledge
- Anyone working as an Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Those who provide tier 2 support in an IT role
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring and Troubleshooting Applications
- Module 02: Resolving Issues Related to Usability
- Module 03: Resolving Issues Related Application Customisation
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this certificate?
- IT Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,668)
Main duties of an IT Administrator:
- Maintain the IT network
- Maintain the IT server
- Maintain IT security systems
- Investigating and diagnosing network issues
- Improving IT systems
- Carrying out configuration and installation of IT solutions
Where will I work?
- Private and public sector companies
- Any company using a computer network
- IT companies
What other careers could I get?
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Software Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,459)
- Server Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,710)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
- Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configuring and troubleshooting applications|
|2: resolving issues related to usability|
|3: resolving issues related application customization|
No Reviews found for this course.