Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-238 Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows XP professional. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in performing and troubleshooting the installation of a Windows XP operating system, configuring and troubleshooting I/O devices, configuring and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers, configuring and troubleshooting the desktop and User environments, and troubleshooting network protocols and services.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Improve your practical IT skills
- Develop your ability to configure and troubleshoot I/O devices
- Learn to troubleshoot the installation of a Windows XP operating system
- Learn to troubleshoot network protocols and services
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who would like to update and improve their skills
- Those with experience using Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Anyone working as an Enterprise Desktop Support Technician providing tier 2 support
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Managing and Troubleshooting Access to Resources
- Module 02: Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers
- Module 03: Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop and User Environments
- Module 04: Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services
- Module 05: Managing files folders and printers in XP
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,668)
Main duties of an IT Administrator:
- Maintain the IT network
- Maintain the IT server
- Maintain IT security systems
- Investigating and diagnosing network issues
- Improving IT systems
- Carrying out configuration and installation of IT solutions
Where will I work?
- Private and public sector companies
- Any company using a computer network
- IT companies
What other careers could I get?
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Software Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,459)
- Server Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,710)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
- Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: managing and troubleshooting access to resources|
|2: configuring and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers|
|3: configuring and troubleshooting the desktop and user environments|
|4: troubleshooting network protocols and services|
|5: managing files folders and printers in xp|
No Reviews found for this course.