Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Supporting Windows 8.1 Practice Lab course.
The Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 8.1. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in operating system installation strategies, application strategies for desktop applications, managing user settings, manage network connectivity, remote access, authentication and authorisation strategies, manage data storage, manage data security, manage hardware and printers and manage endpoint security.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand application strategies for desktop applications
- Understand how to manage network connectivity
- Understand how to manage hardware and printers
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills and update their knowledge
- IT professionals who need to gain skills working with Windows 8.1
- Those who currently work in, or who are hoping to work in a complex computing environment
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Support Operating System and Application Installation
- Module 02: Support Desktop Apps
- Module 03: Support Windows Store and Cloud Apps
- Module 04: Design a Solution for User Settings
- Module 05: Support Network Connectivity
- Module 06: Support Remote Access
- Module 07: Support Authentication and Authorisation
- Module 08: Support Data Storage
- Module 09: Support Data Security
- Module 10: Support Operating System and Hardware
- Module 11: Resolve HW and Device Issues
- Module 12: Design a Recovery Solution
- Module 13: Support Client Compliance
- Module 14: Manage Clients by Using Windows Intune
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-688 Supporting Windows 8.1 certificate.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this certificate?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
|1: support operating system and application installation|
|2: support desktop apps|
|3: support windows store and cloud apps|
|4: design a solution for user settings|
|5: support network connectivity|
|6: support remote access|
|7: support authentication and authorisation|
|8: support data storage|
|9: support data security|
|10: support operating system and hardware|
|11: resolve hw and device issues|
|12: design a recovery solution|
|13: support client compliance|
|14: manage clients by using windows intune|
No Reviews found for this course.