We can teach you to write technical reports with proficiency and flair
Advance your technical writing skills with this practical and comprehensive course and prove your worth academically or in business. With this course, technical reports will become a breeze! It is an essential qualification for anyone who needs to write reports either for education or as part of their career.
A technical report must convey specialised information in a clear and easily accessible format, which is no mean feat! It’s divided into sections to allow readers to access different levels of information. Writing technical reports is not a straightforward process so it’s worth gaining a full understanding of how to do this properly, which is what this course offers.
- An overview of the subject
- Learn how to analyse your audience
- Become familiar with the planning and execution of a structured writing process
- Logically divide the report into sections
- Mechanical elements of technical report writing
Being a worldwide player in the business world, Global Edulink understands the challenges involved with producing accurate and professional documentation. That’s why we are pleased to be able to offer you the tools with to succeed in business to become proficient at technical writing.
Who is it for?
- Intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or expect to do so in the near future
- Suitable for anyone required to write technical reports as part of their career
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Technical Report Writing Skills.
This course would benefit the following:
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- The Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter
|01. course introduction|
|02. overview of a technical report|
|Overview of a Technical Report||00:15:00|
|03. how to analyze audience characteristics?|
|How to Analyze Audience Characteristics?||00:12:00|
|04. process of writing|
|Process of Writing||00:36:00|
|05. identifying the sections of a technical report|
|Identifying the Sections of a Technical Report||01:01:00|
|06. identifying mechanical elements|
|Identifying Mechanical Elements||00:17:00|
|07. the conclusion|
|Mock Exam: Technical Report Writing Skills||00:40:00|
|Exam: Technical Report Writing Skills||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.