Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited VMware qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic course.
VMware Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a VMware certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink VMware Certified Professional 6 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the VMware Certified Professional 6 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The VCP6-DV Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in VSphere 6. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and administering vSphere 6 security, advanced networking, advanced storage, resources, upgrading a vSphere deployment to vSphere 6, backups and recovering a vSphere deployment, troubleshooting, deploying and consolidating a vSphere Data Center, configuring and administering vSphere availability solutions, administering and managing vSphere Virtual Machines. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCP6-DCV certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This exam validates you have the skills required to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere 6 environments
- Complete exam based practical tasks, and experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills, use real equipment, and gain access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain an accredited VMware qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Manage Role-based Access Control
- Module 02: Manage vSphere Security
- Module 03: Manage a Cluster
- Module 04: Manage Single Sign-On Users
- Module 05: Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6 Networking
- Module 06: Configure Distributed Switch Policies
- Module 07: Configure dvPortGroups
- Module 08: Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x
- Module 09: Administer and Manage vSphere 6.x Resources
- Module 10: Troubleshoot HA and DRS Configurations and Fault Tolerance
- Module 11: Troubleshoot a vSphere Network, Storage, and Upgrade and Performance Issues
- Module 12: Deploy ESXi Hosts Using Autodeploy
- Module 13: Manage Host Profiles
- Module 14: Consolidate Physical Workloads using VMware Converter
- Module 15: Configure and Administer vSphere Availability Solutions
- Module 16: Administer and Manage vSphere Virtual Machines
- Module 17: Perform Storage Upgrades and Configurations
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Duration: 105 minutes
- Number of questions: 65
- Passing score: 300
- Available languages: English, Japanese
- Format: single and multiple choice, proctored
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/plan.cfm?plan=64181&ui=www_cert.
Successful learners will be awarded a VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization certificate.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Server Administrator (average yearly UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Network Administrator (average yearly UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Security Administrator (average yearly UK salary according to payscale.com: £21,751)
- IT Manager (average yearly UK salary according to payscale.com: £38,918)
- IT Support Technician (average yearly UK salary according to payscale.com: £18,885)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: manage role-based access control|
|2: manage vsphere security|
|3: manage a cluster|
|4: manage single sign-on users|
|5: configure and administer advanced vsphere 6 networking|
|6: configure distributed switch policies|
|7: configure dvportgroups|
|8: upgrade a vsphere deployment to 6.x|
|9: administer and manage vsphere 6.x resources|
|10: troubleshoot ha and drs configurations and fault tolerance|
|11: troubleshoot a vsphere network, storage, and upgrade and performance issues|
|12: deploy esxi hosts using autodeploy|
|13: manage host profiles|
|14: consolidate physical workloads using vmware converter|
|15: configure and administer vsphere availability solutions|
|16: administer and manage vsphere virtual machines|
|17: perform storage upgrades and configurations|
No Reviews found for this course.