Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited VMware qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic VMware Certified Professional vSphere 5 course.
The VCP510 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VSphere 5. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in securing vCenter server and ESXi, vSphere networking, configure shared storage, VMFS / NFS datastores, deploy / administer virtual machines and vApps, establish and maintain service levels, perform basic troubleshooting and monitor a vSphere implementation and manage vCenter server alarms.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course ideally suitable for candidates who have some prior IT experience, whether through education or study. Learners should have the ambition to become a Computer Networking professional.
- Improve your practical computer networking skills
- To learn to configure shared storage
- Learn to deploy virtual machines and vApps
- Learn to establish and maintain service levels
- Gain an accredited VMware qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure VMware ESXi
- Module 02: Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi
- Module 03: Secure vCenter Server and ESXi
- Module 04: Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
- Module 05: Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
- Module 06: Configure vSS and vDS Policies
- Module 07: Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Module 08: Create and Deploy vApps
- Module 09: Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
- Module 10: Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Module 11: Create and Configure VMware Clusters
- Module 12: Create and Administer Resource Pools
- Module 13: Backup and Restore Virtual Machines
- Module 14: Patch and Update ESXi and Virtual Machines
- Module 15: Monitor ESXi System Health
- Module 16: Perform Basic vSphere Troubleshooting
- Module 17: vCenter Server Configuration
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Security Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,740)
- Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- Network Security Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £39,059)
- Network Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Security Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £33,563)
- Security Consultant (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £44,961)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure vmware esxi|
|2: perform upgrades of vcenter server and vmware esxi|
|3: secure vcenter server and esxi|
|4: configure vnetwork standard switches|
|5: configure vnetwork distributed switches|
|6: configure vss and vds policies|
|7: create and deploy virtual machines|
|8: create and deploy vapps|
|9: manage virtual machine clones and templates|
|10: administer virtual machines and vapps|
|11: create and configure vmware clusters|
|12: create and administer resource pools|
|13: backup and restore virtual machines|
|14: patch and update esxi and virtual machines|
|15: monitor esxi system health|
|16: perform basic vsphere troubleshooting|
|17: vcenter server configuration|
No Reviews found for this course.