Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited VMWare qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic VCPC-550 VMWare Certified Professional Cloud Practice Lab course.
The VCPC-550 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VMWare vCloud Suite components and VSphere 5.5 technologies. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configure vCenter server, configuring VMware ESXi, securing vCenter Server and ESXi, configuring vNetwork standard switches, configuring vNetwork distributed switches, configuring vSS/vDS policies, managing VMFS datastores, managing shared storage for vSphere, create and deploy Virtual Machines, create and deploy vApps, managing VM clones/templates, administer VM’s / vApps, manage VMware clusters, implement VMware fault tolerance, manage resource pools, patch management, troubleshooting, monitoring and server alarms. You will also understand how to configure the components in the VMWare vCloud Suite.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is aimed at IT professionals who have some experience
- This course is suitable for those who wish to gain practical IT skills
- This course is ideal for anyone hoping to work with the VMWare vCloud Suite components and VSphere 5.5 technologies
- Learn to install and configure vCenter server
- Learn to configure VMware ESXi
- Learn to secure vCenter servers and ESXi
- Learn to configure vNetwork standard switches
- Learn to configure vNetwork distributed switches
- Gain an accredited VMWare qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Configure vCenter Server
- Module 02: Basic VMware ESXi Configuration
- Module 03: Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi Components
- Module 04: Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
- Module 05: Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
- Module 06: Configure vSS and vDS Policies
- Module 07: Create and configure VMFS Datastores
- Module 08: Configure Shared Storage for vSphere
- Module 09: Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Module 10: Create and Deploy vApps
- Module 11: Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
- Module 12: Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Module 13: Create and Configure VMware Clusters
- Module 14: vPlan and Implement VMware Fault Tolerance
- Module 15: vPerform Basic Troubleshooting
- Module 16: Create and vAdminister vCenter Server Alarms
- Module 17: Monitor ESXi and vCenter Server and Virtual Machines
- Module 18: Configure and Administer vCenter Chargeback
- Module 19: Configure and Administer vCloud Networking
- Module 20: Install and Configure vCloud Director
- Module 21: Administer Users, Roles and Privileges in a vCloud
- Module 22: Create and Administer vCloud Catalogs
- Module 23: Monitor Cloud Utilization
- Module 24: Configure and Administer vCloud Organizations
- Module 25: Allocate and Manage vCloud Resources
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What courses could I take after this one?
- VCAP VMware Certified Advanced Professional
What job can I get with this certificate?
- Systems Engineer
Main duties of a Systems Engineer:
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Where will I work?
- Public and private sectors
- Defence agencies
- Medical industries
- Financial corporations
What other careers could I get?
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Security Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,848)
- Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- Network Security Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £39,059)
- Network Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Security Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £33,563)
- Security Consultant (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £44,961)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install and configure vcenter server|
|2: basic vmware esxi configuration|
|3: perform upgrades of vcenter server and vmware esxi components|
|4: configure vnetwork standard switches|
|5: configure vnetwork distributed switches|
|6: configure vss and vds policies|
|7: create and configure vmfs datastores|
|8: configure shared storage for vsphere|
|9: create and deploy virtual machines|
|10: create and deploy vapps|
|11: manage virtual machine clones and templates|
|12: administer virtual machines and vapps|
|13: create and configure vmware clusters|
|14: plan and implement vmware fault tolerance|
|15: perform basic troubleshooting|
|16: create and administer vcenter server alarms|
|17: monitor esxi and vcenter server and virtual machines|
|18: configure and administer vcenter chargeback|
|19: configure and administer vcloud networking|
|20: install and configure vcloud director|
|21: administer users, roles and privileges in a vcloud|
|22: create and administer vcloud catalogs|
|23: monitor cloud utilization|
|24: configure and administer vcloud organizations|
|25: allocate and manage vcloud resources|
No Reviews found for this course.