Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator exam.
The 70-686 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 7. By completing the lab tasks in this 70-686 course you will improve your practical skills in managing software updates, standard system settings, client security standards, internet explorer settings and identify & resolve group policy issues.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Planning and managing a client life cycle strategy (16%)
- Designing a standard image (17%)
- Designing client configurations (17%)
- Designing a Windows 7 client deployment (15%)
- Designing application packages for deployment (17%)
- Identifying and resolving deployment and client configuration issues (19%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Plan and Manage Client Licensing and Activation
- Module 02: Managing and Planning Software Updates
- Module 03: Designing Standard System Settings
- Module 04: Define client security standards
- Module 05: Define Windows Internet Explorer Settings
- Module 06: Identify and Resolve Group Policy Issues
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-686.aspx.
Candidates for this exam should have a minimum of three years of experience installing, configuring and administering clients in a Windows networked environment and also have experience deploying operating systems and applications. Candidates should be familiar with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and with management tools such as the System centre suite of products.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- System Administrator, Windows Server (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Computer Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £24,478)
- Information Technology (IT) Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
- Desktop Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,022)
- Computer Technical Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £22,053)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £23,626)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: plan and manage client licensing and activation|
|2: managing and planning software updates|
|3: designing standard system settings|
|4: define client security standards|
|5: define windows internet explorer settings|
|6: identify and resolve group policy issues|
No Reviews found for this course.