Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician exam.
The 70-685 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 7. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in identifying cause of and resolving desktop application issues, identifying cause of and resolving networking issues, managing and maintaining systems that run windows 7 and supporting mobile users.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Identifying cause of and resolving desktop application issues (20–25%)
- Identifying cause of and resolving networking issues (20–25%)
- Managing and maintaining systems that run Windows 7 client (20–25%)
- Supporting mobile users (15–20%)
- Identifying cause of and resolving security issues (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Identifying Cause of and Resolving Desktop Application Issues
- Module 02: Identifying Cause of and Resolving Networking Issues
- Module 03: Managing and Maintaining Systems That Run Windows 7 Client
- Module 04: Supporting Mobile Users
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-685.aspx.
Candidates for this exam support end users who run Microsoft Windows 7 in a corporate environment. They should have experience using applications that are included with the operating system, such as productivity applications used in a corporate environment and Microsoft Office applications.
Candidates should be able to resolve operating system issues by telephone, email, connecting to an end user’s system remotely, or by visiting an end user’s desktop. They should have a working knowledge of operating in an Active Directory domain environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Desktop Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £21,885)
- IT Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,395)
- Technical Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,951)
- Network Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,789)
- Technical Support Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £23,292)
- Service Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £24,965)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: identifying cause of and resolving desktop application issues|
|2: identifying cause of and resolving networking issues|
|3: managing and maintaining systems that run windows 7 client|
|4: supporting mobile users|
No Reviews found for this course.