What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 98-349 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 98-349 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in using Microsoft Operating Systems. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in managing administrative tools, configuring desktop settings, understand native applications & tools, mobility, remote management, installation types, virtualised clients, manage user account control, manage services, file & print management, encryption, storage, backup and recovery and windows updates. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MTA: 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Understanding operating system configurations (15–20%)
- Installing and upgrading client systems (15–20%)
- Managing applications (15–20%)
- Managing files and folders (15–20%)
- Managing devices (15–20%)
- Understanding operating system maintenance (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure Control Panel Options
- Module 02: Configure Desktop Settings
- Module 03: Understand Native Applications and Tools
- Module 04: Understand Mobility
- Module 05: Understand Remote Management and Assistance
- Module 06: Identify Windows Operating System Editions
- Module 07: Understand Installation Types
- Module 08: Understand Virtualised Clients
- Module 09: Understand Application Installations
- Module 10: Understand User Account Control
- Module 11: Remove Malicious Software
- Module 12: Understand Services
- Module 13: Understand Application Virtualisation
- Module 14: Understand File and Print Sharing
- Module 15: Understand Encryption
- Module 16: Understand Libraries
- Module 17: Connect Devices
- Module 18: Understand Storage
- Module 19: Understand Printing Devices
- Module 20: Understand System Devices
- Module 21: Understand Backup and Recovery Methods
- Module 22: Understand Maintenance Tools
- Module 23: Understand Updates
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-98-349.aspx.
Candidates for this exam should have knowledge of fundamental Windows operating system concepts in a Windows 10 environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- System Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
- Windows System Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- System Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,519)
- Information Technology Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,177)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure control panel options|
|2: configure desktop settings|
|3: understand native applications and tools|
|4: understand mobility|
|5: understand remote management and assistance|
|6: identify windows operating system editions|
|7: understand installation types|
|8: understand virtualised clients|
|9: understand application installations|
|10: understand user account control|
|11: remove malicious software|
|12: understand services|
|13: understand application virtualisation|
|14: understand file and print sharing|
|15: understand encryption|
|16: understand libraries|
|17: connect devices|
|18: understand storage|
|19: understand printing devices|
|20: understand system devices|
|21: understand backup and recovery methods|
|22: understand maintenance tools|
|23: understand updates|
No Reviews found for this course.