Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 98-365 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 98-365 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Windows operating systems. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in device drivers, Windows services, operating system installations, web servers, remote access services, file & print services, user account management, OU’s, Active Directory management, GPO’s, disk management, patch management and performance monitoring. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MTA: 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Understanding server installation (10–15%)
- Understanding server roles (25–30%)
- Understanding Active Directory (20–25%)
- Understanding storage (10–15%)
- Understanding server performance management (10–15%)
- Understanding server maintenance (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Understand Device Drivers
- Module 02: Understand Services
- Module 03: Understand Server Installation Options
- Module 04: Identify Application Servers
- Module 05: Understand Web Services
- Module 06: Understand Remote Access
- Module 07: Understand Print Services
- Module 08: Understand the File Services
- Module 09: Understand Accounts and Groups
- Module 10: Understand Organizational Units and Containers
- Module 11: Understand Active Directory Infrastructure
- Module 12: Understand Group Policy
- Module 13: Understand RAID
- Module 14: Understand Disk Types
- Module 15: Understand Performance Monitoring
- Module 16: Understand Business Continuity
- Module 17: Understand Updates
- Module 18: Understand Troubleshooting Methodology
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-98-365.aspx.
Candidates for this exam are familiar with the concepts and the technologies of Windows Server administration. Candidates should have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, account management, and system recovery tools and concepts.
Successful learners will be awarded a 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- IT Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- Security Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £44,503)
- Security Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,704)
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,194)
- Security Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £21,751)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: understand device drivers|
|2: understand services|
|3: understand server installation options|
|4: identify application servers|
|5: understand web services|
|6: understand remote access|
|7: understand print services|
|8: understand the file services|
|9: understand accounts and groups|
|10: understand organizational units and containers|
|11: understand active directory infrastructure|
|12: understand group policy|
|13: understand raid|
|14: understand disk types|
|15: understand performance monitoring|
|16: understand business continuity|
|17: understand updates|
|18: understand troubleshooting methodology|
No Reviews found for this course.