MS Excel Intermediate - Classroom Course
Certificate in MS Excel Intermediate Level
Excel is used in virtually every workplace in the UK, so taking the Microsoft Excel intermediate training will be a huge boost to your job search. During this professional instructor-led training you’ll cover the intermediate functions of Excel, including how to create charts, how to print large spreadsheets, how to create and manage tables, and how to use the quick analysis button. Take the intermediate MS Excel training with us and learn all that you want to know!
This intensive course is classroom based, so you can ask any questions and will have the chance to get hands on experience! You’ll have a great learning experience, and will be taught by a professional instructor, who aims to teach you to use Excel to an intermediate level. Whether you hope to work in administration, or as an Office Executive, you’ll build the skills necessary during this MS Excel Intermediate training course.
When can I start?
- ♦ Training in full air-conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.
- ♦ Learning is checked through use of exercises.
- ♦ You will receive CPD and iAP accredited training completion certificate end of the training which has no any additional cost.
- ♦ Also, you have an option to apply for ABC Awards accredited certificate by completing an assessment and you will receive this certificate directly from ABC Awards which has no any additional cost.
- ♦ The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- ♦ Hands on with lots of opportunity to practice.
- ♦ A full colour training manual.
- ♦ Printed Course manual.
- ♦ Free access to the online version of the course.
- ♦ Refreshments through the day.
- ♦ Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
- ♦ USB stick to take the exercises away.
- ♦ Stationaries (Notebook, and Pen)
- ♦ Computers are provided for Practice with free Wi-Fi.
- ♦ Access to Breakout Area.
♦ You need to be at least 16 years old
♦ You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
♦ You will receive an accredited Excel Intermediate certificate upon successful completion of the course.
♦ Also, you have an option to apply for ABC Awards accredited certificate by completing an assessment and you will receive this certificate directly from ABC Awards.
- This Excel beginner level course will qualify you to become any of the following:
- ♦ Administrator
- ♦ Executive Assistant
- ♦ Accounts Assistant
- ♦ Communications Assistant
- The average salary of an Executive Assistant in the UK is £30,646 per annum, and this will go up with experience.
Global Edulink reserve the right to reschedule any classroom session up to 48 hours prior to the classroom session. The session may be rescheduled due to tutor illness, low numbers of attendees for the session or other unforeseen circumstances.
"This course was really great, I learnt a lot and really felt that the instructor knew her stuff. We were able to ask questions and got a lot of useful information and helpful tips. Definitely worthwhile. ”
"This course was such great value for money, it was very well organised and the classroom was nice. The teacher was very accommodating and made sure we all understood before she moved on to a different topic.”
"I came away from this Excel course feeling like I really learnt a lot, it’s really helpful for all and we were able to ask questions. Lisa was really friendly and gave us a lot of useful tips. I would absolutely recommend this course.”