Enrol on the Professional Adult Care Course Bundle for only £79 and start a career in Adult Care.
Gain an overview of the skills and knowledge required in the role of a patient care and learn how to ensure patient comfort and safety in the adult care setting. Learn how to be adult nurse, patient carer and counselor and gain the confidence and capability of helping people who are unable to help themselves.
It is a rewarding career to have and the Professional Adult Care Course Bundle will help learners translate their skills into action and be able to work in a wide variety of positions in the adult care industry. The courses will enable individuals to have specialist certifications on their CV which will demonstrate their abilities to be a standout amongst employers in the nursing and adult care industry.
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
Your Training Benefits
Benefits Available To You With This Package
Career Paths for our Professional Adult Care Course Bundle
Professional Adult Care Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Professional Adult Care Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to the given below:
- Nurse Practitioner - A Nurse Practitioner can earn over - £17.30 per hour
- Health Care Assistant - A Health Care Assistant can earn over £7.33 per hour
- Nursing Assistant - A Nursing Assistant can earn over £7.91 per hour
- Art Director - A Art Director can earn over £35K per annum
- Counsellor - A Counsellor can earn up to £24K per annum