Create that powerful first impression! A Receptionist is the first point of contact for customers. Being a great Receptionist is a skill that will make you an attractive candidate to many employers and organisations.
- Entry Requirements:
You need to be at least 16 years old. You should have a basic grasp of English ,Maths and IT
City View House, 1 Dorset Place, Stratford City, London E15 1BZ.
Create that powerful first impression! A Receptionist is the first point of contact for customers. Being a great Receptionist is a skill that will make you an attractive candidate to many employers and organisations. It is an asset for companies. The Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2 is a 1 day Masterclass and excellent course to give you a jumpstart to a career as a Receptionist. It is a high-earning position and the perfect way to advance in your field.
A Receptionist has a significant role and responsibilities. It is not limited to telephone handling duties, there is so much more. There are meetings to schedule and organise, and general administrative tasks to deal with. The training will enable you to become an efficient and reliable Receptionist.
We are one of the best classroom training providers for education by offering Professional Receptionist training in London. Our 1 day course is popular, highly rated and recommended by our previous learners. Individuals can learn in a great classroom setting along with other benefits which include printed course material, stationery and refreshments. The course will feature 9 modules and an individualised action plan that will discuss the role of a Receptionist at great length.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
– Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2
– ABC Awards
♦ Assessment Included.
♦ You will receive an accredited Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2 Training certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Date, Prices and Location
- ♦ Competitive pricing.
- ♦ Small class sizes.
- ♦ Friendly, attentive staff for flexible helpful service.
- ♦ Have a positive attitude and give a good first impression
- ♦ Learn how to provide outstanding customer service
- ♦ Have personable manners and efficient work ethic in an office environment
In this Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2 Class, you will study:
♦ The importance of Receptionist position to the organization.
♦ Your Attitude
♦ The Importance of the “Corporate Brand”
♦ Excellence in Customer Service
♦ Your Telephone Image
♦ Handling Difficult People
♦ Effective and Professional Email Communication
♦ Improving your Listening Skills
♦ Components of a Professional Image
♦ Being a Gracious Host
♦ Creating your Action Plan
- ♦ Training in full air-conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.
- ♦ Course material is delivered straight to you via an online system
- ♦ Professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams
- ♦ 24 hour system access for a 1 year period
- ♦ A full colour training manual.
- ♦ An effective support service and study materials
- ♦ Certificate of participation.
- ♦ The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- ♦ Printed Course Manual.
- ♦ Access to Computers if needed Free Wi-Fi
- ♦ Access to Breakout Area
- ♦ Have a clear understanding of how the roles and responsibilities of a Professional Receptionist.
- ♦ Making an excellent first impression on visitors.
- ♦ Learning to multitask with telephone calls to callers and meeting and greeting visitors face to face.
- ♦ Having a positive mindset and good attitude that it translates across the entire office.
- ♦ Learning to keep calm in the midst of challenging conversations with customers.
- ♦ Developing good telephone etiquette and taking accurate messages.
- ♦ Being in charge of scheduling meetings for managers.
- ♦ Performing general administrative tasks.
- The Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2 course is suitable for anyone who wants to take on the role of Receptionist. The course is also helpful to Secretaries, Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants.
- ♦ You need to be at least 16 years old
- ♦ You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
- ♦ You will receive an accredited Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2 Training certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- ♦ Also, you have an option to apply for ABC Awards accredited certificate by completing an assessment and you will receive this certificate directly from ABC Awards.
Once you successfully complete the Professional Receptionist Training – Level 2 course you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum is calculated according to https://www.payscale.com.
♦ Receptionist – (£16,283 per annum)
♦ Hotel Receptionist – (£7.31 per hour)
♦ Front-Desk Receptionist – (£16,771 per annum)
The course is conducted by an experienced tutor (Gregory) who has worked in leading hotel chains over the last 15 years. Gregory has built this course based on his own experiences within the hospitality industry. His goal is to ensure learners gain all the essential skills to work in the hospitality industry, and have a great learning experience during the course. The Hotel Receptionist Class is a full-fledged one day Masterclass to equip individuals for a bright future.
Global Edulink reserve the right to reschedule any classroom session up to 48 hours prior to the classroom session. The session may be rescheduled due to tutor illness, low numbers of attendees for the session or other unforeseen circumstances.
Ratings and reviews
"I was able to learn the main duties and responsibilities of a receptionist. This course helped me to get a desired certification so that my career could be further developed."
" I loved the style of teaching, which motivated me to learn harder and finish my course. Very interesting course indeed."
"This was a very useful course for me in my workplace, and I was able to use the things I have learnt in practice, which is a great chance for me. Really enjoyed this course and the content it provided."
TOP ACCREDITED COURSES
£689 (inc. VAT)
- 365 Days
- 365 Days
- 180 Days
- 180 Days