Are you thinking about taking the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams? If that is the case, making sure that you pass them is of importance. It may not be that easy to pass these exams as they can be challenging and are also of an extremely high standard. But by adhering to certain tips and strategies, you will be able to make sure that our chances of passing these examinations are increased. Here are some ways in which they can be done.
Way to clear the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
- Go through your answers – your examination will feature MCQ or multiple choice questions. Therefore, the answers that you are given for each question may be quite tricky and you need to read the question thoroughly to make sure that you answer right. When you do pick your answers, make sure that you avoid choosing answers that have words in them such as all, always and must.
- Take down some key points on your manual – luckily for you, you are allowed to take the manual with you to the examination. Make sure that you write down the key points in the manual and also draw process diagrams in the manual which will make it easier for you to identify the correct answers. There will be no issues in what has been written on the manual at any rate so you are not committing an offense by doing so.
- Make sure to manage your time wisely – the examination will be held for two and a half hours only. Therefore, all questions must be answered within that allocated time. There are two main ways in which you can manage the time that has been allocated and they include;
- Allocating equal time for every question so that no question will be left unanswered.
- Use the two approaches method. The pass one method states that you read the exam paper two times and that the first time you read the paper you answer all the easy questions and then go back to the difficult ones. The pass two method states that you answer all the difficult questions first, but that you do not stick to them.
- At the end of the examination, make sure to go through the entire paper and double check on everything.
Career opportunities available for you after the PRINCE2 Foundation exam include;
- Project Support Officer
- Junior PMO
- Junior Service Delivery Manager
- Project Associate
- SharePoint Business Analyst
- Technical Project Manager
- Project Control Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Editorial Assistant
- Service Delievery Specialist
Ways to clear the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
- You can use all of the above mentioned methods to clear your PRINCE2 Practitioner examination as well.
- Practice well – take a lot of time before the examination to practice doing sample tests and mock exams so that you have confidence when you do finally sit for the actual examination. This way, you will not have to worry about the anxiety factor when you go in to the examination. The fact that you have done practices will also mean that you are familiar with the type of questions that are on your paper as well making it easier.
Career opportunities available for you after the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam include;
- Project Manager
- Service Manager
- Project Manager Software Development
- Program Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Project Lead
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project Control Officer
- Project Consultant
- IT Support Officer
You can now also take the examinations along with re-sit options from Global Edulink. Here are some of the examination courses that we offer that you can enrol on.
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Course + Official Exam + Re-sit Exam
PRINCE2 is considered as the de facto project management standard that is widely adopted in many countries, including the UK and Australia. It equips you with excellent skills that will help you in managing different projects effectively and in managing the risks associated with the projects and hence, is a highly revered skill in the project management world. If you want to engrave your contribution to the organisation that you work for, a qualification in PRINCE2 is very important. Therefore, this program in PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation course + Official Exam + re-sit exam has been developed to officially certify you as PRINCE2® competent.
All of the fundamentals of PRINCE2 will be thoroughly explored in the course and you will come to understand how to initiate, plan, direct, monitor and close a project. After completing the course, you will be assessed through the official PRINCE2® foundation exam, which will evaluate your knowledge of the principles and themes of PRINCE2. The test will also assess your ability in tailoring PRINCE2 in various project environments and scenarios.
Apart from the benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning program. If you are uncertain about passing the exam at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.
Why you should consider this course package?
- You can re-take the exam for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake it all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to take the course, exam and retake the exam through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Official Exam + Re-sit Exam
Successfully completed the PRINCE2® foundation exam? Then it is time for you to further build on that qualification by taking this PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Official Exam + re-sit exam. This exam certificate will demonstrate your knowledge and skills in tailoring and applying the PRINCE2 method for a range of project environments and scenarios and hence, will drive progress in your project management career, improve your marketability and offer you with amazing job benefits that the industry has to offer. As you become PRINCE2® certified with this certificate, you can also explore job opportunities in the many countries that adopt PRINCE2 methodology.
This exam will test your knowledge in carrying out day-to-day project management operations in a PRINCE2® work environment and also your skills in dividing projects into manageable and controllable stages. The exam will further question you on the processes, principles, and themes of PRINCE2® so as to position you as an effective project management professional within the industry.
The re-sit option that is available for the above mentioned PRINCE2 programme is also available for this programme as well, with the exact same advantages.
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner Courses – Official Exam Included
Start taking this complete PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner course, along with the exams, to stand out as a highly educated and talented project management professional within the industry. This course package will thoroughly train you to deliver successful projects that meets customer requirements and is ideal for anyone wishing to master PRINCE2 Agile® methodology. This course package will also ensure you understand the PRINCE2® governance requirements and the interface between PRINCE2® and agile ways of working.
The course will build your knowledge on scrum and kanban ways of managing projects. You will come to realise the importance of scrum in producing scalable products and the importance of kanban in managing editorial workflows. This course will then delve into the concept of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs) and the importance of it in assessing work in progress and lead time.
Moving on, this course help you identify agile behaviours that are guaranteed to bring success to an organization. This course will also discuss about organization theme, quality theme, plans theme, risk theme, change theme and progress theme and how it is important to attain customer expectations, followed by guidance on how to start, initiate, direct, control and close a project.
After successfully completing the courses, you can go onto take the official exam, with which you can claim a rewarding position within the project management industry. The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner courses have the same videos, except for three videos which are exclusive to the practitioner course alone
- 02. Practitioner Introduction
- 16. Transitioning to Agile
- 39. Contracts Law
With us you have the chance to complete your project management qualification with official examinations and re-sit options included, which will make your higher education a lot easier. So if you need more information to join our programmes you can contact email@example.com and speak to our team.