Regardless of your career stage, the CAPM® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on projects or with project teams
This CAPM online training is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. The course is designed for those with little or no project experience and once complete, you will be able to demonstrate sound understanding of the primary knowledge, processes, and terminology of effective project management. Before sitting the CAPM exam, you will require the 23 hours of project management training that this course provides.
As a successful online training provider, Global Edulink aims to offer you everything required to be fully prepared for and to obtain the CAPM qualification. This course provides you with details such as the following:
- A general CAPM overview
- Organisational matters that can influence a project
- Project variables (e.g. Time, cost, and scope)
- How to manage resources, risks, and stakeholders
- Preparing for the CAPM exam
This will enable you to be adequately skilled to run projects effectively, which will be an enhancement to your overall career prospects.
Another positive aspect of this course is that you can enjoy expert teaching materials in the comfort of your own home and work at your own pace with this excellent online course. As Global Edulink are a leading course provider within the UK you can be assured that the teaching material is of the highest quality.
Who is it for?
- The CAPM® qualification is aimed at relatively new Project Managers and others involved in project management who seek professional accreditation or an initial understanding of the PMBOK® Guide approach to project management.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CAPM.
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Click here to book your exam.
This course will be helpful for the following careers:
- PMO Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assessor
- Business Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- PMO Office Apprentice
|1. overview of project management|
|Overview of the Project Management||00:40:00|
|2. organisational influences and the project life cycles|
|Understanding Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle||00:23:00|
|3. the process of project management|
|Steps in Project Management Process||00:28:00|
|4. project integration management|
|Keys to Project Integration Management||00:43:00|
|5. process of project scope management|
|Process of Project Scope Management||00:55:00|
|6. time management techniques|
|Project Time Management Techniques||02:03:00|
|7. manage the cost of projects|
|Cost Management for Project Management||00:59:00|
|8. quality management for projects|
|Quality Management for Project||00:34:00|
|9. human resource management for projects|
|Human Resource Management Process in a Project||00:31:00|
|10. project communications management|
|Types of Project Communications Management||00:21:00|
|11. what is project risk management?|
|What is Project Risk Management?||01:14:00|
|12. definitions of project procurement management|
|Definitions of Project Procurement Management||00:52:00|
|13. key principles of project stakeholder management|
|Key Principles of Project Stakeholder Management||00:22:00|
|14. professional responsibility in project management|
|Professional Responsibility in Project Management||00:05:00|
|15. preparing for the final exam|
|Preparing For The Final Exam||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®||00:40:00|