Enjoy learning with Additional 10% Discount on all your favourite courses
Dine out at your preferred restaurant or visit the store of your choice with fabulous offers.
Watch the latest movies with low-priced movie tickets.
Get fit with a discounted gym membership or relax reading at the library with a special offer.
Student ID request form
"*" indicates required fields
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
1) Your Card remains the property of the Global Edulink and must be returned when you suspend, withdraw from, or complete your course(s) at GEL or your enrolment is terminated by the Global Edulink.
2) The main objective of this student ID card is to verify that you are a student of Global Edulink
3) The barcode reader in your Student ID card indicates that you are entitled to an additional 10% Discount Coupon Code when you purchase any new course with Global Edulink.
4) Your Card is not transferable.
3) You are responsible for use of your Card at all times.
5) Offers you can claim depends on various circumstances and Global Edulink is not responsible for benefits you can gain using your Student ID.
6) Global Edulink does not have any exclusive ties with any third-party entities currently.
7) You must keep your Card secure.
a) You must not give your Card to another person to use.
b) You must keep all personal and account details relating to your Card secure, and user name and account login details.
c) You should not bend or deface your Card or expose it to extreme heat.
8) If your Card is lost, stolen or damaged:
a) You should report this immediately to Student Administration Services.
b) You can request a replacement Card for a fee. For details go to Student ID Cards.
9) Global Edulink may collect and use information relating to your use of your Card. Any personal information will be handled by Global Edulink in accordance with the General Privacy Notice for Students.
10) Global Edulink is not responsible for any unauthorised use of your Card or for any loss arising from your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.