Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 300-101 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) course.
Cisco Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Cisco certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Cisco Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Cisco exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 300-101 Practice Lab provides you with Cisco router and switch hardware to gain hands on skills in Cisco routing technologies. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring PPP, IPv4 addressing and subnetting, static and default routing, configuring routing protocols including RIPng, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP for both IPv4 and IPv6, route redistribution techniques, Policy based routing & IP SLA, tracking objects, NAT, device management and access-control and router security features. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco Certified Network Professional ROUTE exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications
- The ROUTE 300-101 exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates
- They are certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure and verify PPP
- Module 02: Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Module 03: Configure and verify static and default routing
- Module 04: Configure and verify VRF lite
- Module 05: Route redistribution and filtering techniques
- Module 06: EIGRP Route summarization
- Module 07: OSPF Route summarization
- Module 08: Configure and verify policy based routing
- Module 09: Configure and verify RIPng
- Module 10: Configure and verify EIGRP
- Module 11: Configure and verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Module 12: Configure and verify OSPF
- Module 13: Configure and verify OSPF for IPv6
- Module 14: Configure and verify BGP
- Module 15: Configure and verify BGP for IPv6
- Module 16: Configure and verify GRE
- Module 17: Configure device management and access control
- Module 18: Configure and verify router security features
- Module 19: Configuring network services
- Module 20: Configure and verify IPv4 Network Address Translation
- Module 21: Configure and verify IP SLA
- Module 22: Configure and verify tracking objects
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Number: 300-101 ROUTE
- Duration: 120 minutes (45-65 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here:
Successful learners will be awarded a 300-101 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) certificate.
Cisco offers five levels of networking qualifications: entry, associate, professional, expert and architect, which is the highest level of Cisco certification. Those who hole a Cisco certificate demonstrate networking skills, and will be able to gain employment supporting the networks of global organisations or businesses. In addition Cisco provides specialist certifications, which will allow learners to develop specific IT expertise. These specialist certifications are intended for networking professionals, who hope to enhance their core networking knowledge. Cisco is the leading networking education provider worldwide.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- IT Security Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,329)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,918)
- IT Sales Account Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,854)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,504)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure and verify ppp|
|2: configure and verify ipv4 addressing and subnetting|
|3: configure and verify static and default routing|
|4: configure and verify vrf lite|
|5: route redistribution and filtering techniques|
|6: eigrp route summarization|
|7: ospf route summarization|
|8: configure and verify policy based routing|
|9: configure and verify ripng|
|10: configure and verify eigrp|
|11: configure and verify eigrp for ipv6|
|12: configure and verify ospf|
|13: configure and verify ospf for ipv6|
|14: configure and verify bgp|
|15: configure and verify bgp for ipv6|
|16: configure and verify gre|
|17: configure device management and access control|
|18: configure and verify router security features|
|19: configuring network services|
|20: configure and verify ipv4 network address translation|
|21: configure and verify ip sla|
|22: configure and verify tracking objects|
No Reviews found for this course.